My trip from Nugaal Region to Sanaag Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.

Man this is so satisfying to match, its something with the geographical area that is so pleasing to observe.

I have a vision that one day there will be a world class infrastructure that will connect all somalis, insallah <3

13:55 you can hear the sea :friendhug:

Look at 30:10 & 30:30 and just take a moment to take in that view.
jamarcuscrying1.gif

Imagine a nice highway here 34:57

tumblr_md8cp065gG1qzpo8yo1_250.gif

38:29 Damnnn thats scary

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
as soon as the video started i recongized it was in my ends, what do you know they are talking about wabeeneeye right after the river. God bless my home land :salute:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Man this is so satisfying to match, its something with the geographical area that is so pleasing to observe.

I have a vision that one day there will be a world class infrastructure that will connect all somalis, insallah <3

jamarcuscrying1.gif

tenor.gif

Because of your silliness, I hope your dream never comes true. lol

jamarcuscrying1.gif

tenor.gif
Plant some trees there and mashallah it will look so much greener. The nugaal river can also be made permanent with some funding from the local community.

Walaahi if we can raise even 1 million we could make 5550 acres of land look like the land in this inspiring video. This is my dream to some day own a ranch like this that i made flourish again with life. If one man could do this imagine what millions of somalis could do.

:ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.