My testosterone results as 19-20 yr old male

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’m 19 years old but turning 20 in a few weeks so I’m biologically closer to 20. I had my blood tests done the other day and finally got my results.

IMG_6592.jpeg

just for context I play basketball almost every day for like 3-5 hours and work out 1-2 hours for 3 days a week.
I try to record some of my activities on apple watch but never manage to go all the way, here are some:
IMG_6609.png
IMG_6608.png

I also never masturbate (a lot of people don’t believe me when I say this but it’s true lmao). So semen retention might have something to do with it.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
you a student athlete?
nah I wish lol, but I’m trying out for the varsity team next year in my Uni I think I have a good shot at making it.

I’m just training really hard this summer to improve in basketball, I don’t plan on going pro or anything but I just want to be a good basketball player.

I wake up at like 8-9 am and hoop until 12-1 pm, then I head to work from 3-11 pm. That’s my main schedule this summer.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
nah I wish lol, but I’m trying out for the varsity team next year in my Uni I think I have a good shot at making it.

I’m just training really hard this summer to improve in basketball, I don’t plan on going pro or anything but I just want to be a good basketball player.

I wake up at like 8-9 am and hoop until 12-1 pm, then I head to work from 3-11 pm. That’s my main schedule this summer.
I'm starting work and have been going gym all the time with my brother. Not into sports that much though.

How long have you been playing basketball?
I want to get into tennis again because I was qashin in HS but I feel like it's too late. I'm about ~1 year younger than you and haven't played in 3 years :mjcry:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How long have you been playing basketball?
I want to get into tennis again because I was qashin in HS but I feel like it's too late. I'm about ~1 year younger than you and haven't played in 3 years :mjcry:
Lol I’ve been playing for 3 years now, but only started playing more serious this year. It’s never too late.

Trending

Latest posts