My teacher gave up...

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
In ontario due to the coronavirus no one's mark is allowed to go down. So if you had a 83 on a subject before they shut down the schools, your final mark can be at a minimum an 83 (but it's allowed to go up). So one of my classes was APS (Anthropology, Psychology, and Sociology) it's a relatively easy course and everyone was doing well. Because of that when the news came out no one did any of the assignments since they all had good marks (I had a 90). Only 2 people in our whole class did the culminating assignment. And I feel kinda bad :lolbron:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This new rule is actually so good for me too, now my marks are averaging 90+.
Math: 97
French: 89
Physics: 91
APS: 90

In ontario due to the coronavirus no one's mark is allowed to go down. So if you had a 83 on a subject before they shut down the schools, your final mark can be at a minimum an 83 (but it's allowed to go up). So one of my classes was APS (Anthropology, Psychology, and Sociology) it's a relatively easy course and everyone was doing well. Because of that when the news came out no one did any of the assignments since they all had good marks (I had a 90). Only 2 people in our whole class did the culminating assignment. And I feel kinda bad :lolbron:
You're in high school? Ugh I feel so old.

This quarantine got us posting pics now grades what's next our welfare paychecks.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wallahi I remember taking these exact courses :mjlol:
Canada and their french... My hooyo made me take french saying it’ll open up doors for me. I just took it and I ended up liking it. I always get annoyed when people get surprised I took french in grade 11

lalayariis

Bad cop
Meanwhile I’m gonna drop every class I’m failing tomorrow or switch to pass or fail :yloezpe:

teachers thought it was nice to make stuff harder because we might cheat now, but like it’s making everyone fail.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
fam this corona ting wants to come the year after I finish school but last year the Chinese yutes didn't wanna eat bats nah dickheads

Trending