My Son The Jihadi

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atiya

So I was watching this program called 'My Son The Jihadi' and I realised I recognise the guy. He once contacted me regarding marriage. I never knew he had such ideologies. He joined Al Shabab and married a 13 bloody 13 years old girl in Somalia and her family couldn't refuse otherwise they would probably get a bullet to the head. I really hope all these terrorist scum burn in hell. I'm all for fighting the gaalo who kill innocent muslims but killing innocent people just because they don't want to follow your ideology is sick and twisted. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Read the article:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...el-4-review-urgent-and-essential-viewing.html

A

Atiya

@bandit So since you attract trannies I guess you're gay then? Stupid qaniis dhulo. :pacspit:

@HalyeeyQaran I don't know what he wanted but he did express interest and contacted me saying he's looking to get married but he never actually said he wanted to marry me, I guess it's because I didn't hold his views or something. But honestly though why would you marry a 13 year old? :zhqjlmx:

A

Atiya

no my logic only works when is describing you besides
I attract hg females does that make me hg?:ninja:

In your dreams you attract HG females. The only people you attract is ex men. HG females don't like yac yac tranny loving dhulos. Orod nin rag iska dhiig and stop looking under the skirts of trannies with willies, but I guess raganiimo iyo dhulos don't mix.:camby:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
In your dreams you attract HG females. The only people you attract is ex men. HG females don't like yac yac tranny loving dhulos. Orod nin rag iska dhiig and stop looking under the skirts of trannies with willies, but I guess raganiimo iyo dhulos don't mix.:camby:
Hg sure love us my grandpa and my uncle in hamar bagged themselves hg females but according to you they don't like us:mybusiness:Fyi if you like to know the last time I mingled with your females she was making me food:mjpls:Hg=loud mouth feisty females to bad I hate those kind:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts