My Somali brothers and sisters do not listen to these hotep idiots. Label yourself as you please.

I am Sudanese. We have the same arguments used against us by these pro black morons about whether or not if we are truly African or Arab. I say you can be both. Arab is not a race or ethnicity you can be a black Arab the same way that you can a black Hispanic person. An Egyptian can be label himself as an African and Arab. This isnt an issue.

If you want to call yourselves Somali just then be proud and, don't be pressured into proving to these hoteps that you are black, and African. Here is the facts on the ground we aren't the same as these AAs and Jamaicans culturally and genetically speaking. When people bring up how the police in the west stop you and see you as a negro, this is just some victim oppression argument that these pro blacks use to deflect about why they got stopped in the first place.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
download (2).jpeg

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I am Sudanese. We have the same arguments used against us by these pro black morons about whether or not if we are truly African or Arab. I say you can be both. Arab is not a race or ethnicity you can be a black Arab the same way that you can a black Hispanic person. An Egyptian can be label himself as an African and Arab. This isnt an issue.

If you want to call yourselves Somali just then be proud and, don't be pressured into proving to these hoteps that you are black, and African. Here is the facts on the ground we aren't the same as these AAs and Jamaicans culturally and genetically speaking. When people bring up how the police in the west stop you and see you as a negro, this is just some victim oppression argument that these pro blacks use to deflect about why they got stopped in the first place.
They just want people to fight their causes but don't want to fight for the Somali/Sudanese etc causes.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

Preach brotha when u say ur arab do they refuse or sum

Trending

Latest posts