MY SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGH! 1 N 3 Geeljire is mental, don’t believe me? Here’s my explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
look at every picture that comes out of Somalia.

Look at the people, their features. Do you not see their deformities? Elongated forehead, tiny arms, skinny legs and a head the size of a pumpkin.

Have you ever been back home, where you’ve seen their vegetables? Why is their tomato so tiny ? Why is their Mango so tiny. Lastly why are females back there’s vagina so small?

I rest my case with this picture
Why is the horse so tiny ? The guy riding that horse is 4’8 and his head makes up 40% of his body

That guy definitely looks deformed . He looks like he was halfway on his way to being a midget and Allah said jk at the last minute and added an extra foot and 1/2 to his height. He’s still close to being one

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That guy definitely looks deformed . He looks like he was halfway on his way to being a midget and Allah said jk at the last minute and added an extra foot and 1/2 to his height. He’s still close to being one

giphy.gif

Adeer stop it

giphy.gif

This is the least scientific thing ever. I don’t even see the point you make? They look funny because they are mentally sick? No thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending