My pop believes the best Islamic scholars come from the Ogaden sub-clan

Do the best Islamic scholars come from Ogaden?

• yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
My pops has all the answers concerning Somalia and is a gateway to the unknown Somali world. My pops recently confessed that our clan has the best Islamic scholars inside and outside Somalia. He truely believes we are the most gifted in the religious studies.

Is my pops lying?

My pops has all the answers concerning Somalia and is a gateway to the unknown Somali world. My pops recently confessed that our clan has the best Islamic scholars inside and outside Somalia. He truely believes we are the most gifted in the religious studies.

Is my pops lying?
waa runti
sheekh shibli,umal,xasaan and many more we control many mosques in nairobi

Is my pops lying?

Isaaq :trumpsmirk:

Sheikh Mustafa, Sheekh dirir, Sh.Xuseen Cali jibuuti,

There hasn’t been any sincere Somali religious scholars for hundredsof years in any clan.

Does your dad also believe that heaven will only be filled with his retarded clan and that his clan members will get him into jannah? I think this is a whole new religion, we can’t call this madness that Somalis tactics Islam. It’s paganism with Arabic peppered in.

There hasn’t been any sincere Somali religious scholars for hundredsof years in any clan.

Does your dad also believe that heaven will only be filled with his retarded clan and that his clan members will get him into jannah? I think this is a whole new religion, we can’t call this madness that Somalis tactics Islam. It’s paganism with Arabic peppered in.
Pops believes Ogaden will make the majority of the Somalis in Heaven. He also believes the blessings of our Ogaden sheikhs can help us achieve entrance to Heaven.

Pops believes Ogaden will make the majority of the Somalis in Heaven. He also believes the blessings of our Ogaden sheikhs can help us achieve entrance to Heaven.

That's very interesting views your father have, not gonna lie. However he should stop, that's bordering on claiming to have unseen knowledge.

Liberal muslim

Skærmbillede 2020-03-25 kl. 2.22.10 AM.png

>Liberal Muslim

>Most Somalis in Jannah are Ogaden

Nigga, what the f*ck is wrong with you? so not only do you support LGBT+ genderqueer intersectionality and Trans-Imams, but you think Ogadenis are in it too? there are pink-haired geeljires out there? the f*ck.

Trending

Latest posts