My own conspiracy theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So I started watching conspiracy theories about Hollywood, government, social media and world politics.

I watched the whole weekend on my phone, guess what my phone stopped working today. Like it shut down, the screen became black. Went to T-Mobile and they said it was the battery, cool I changed the battery which caused me 50 dollars. It turned on for 2 minutes, before I even left the store, the phone shut down again, the people at T-Mobile were confused and they took it back in the back of the store, they tried fixing it and they said they don't know what's wrong. Since I'm still in contract, I was given a brand new phone. Guess what, it shut down again while I was driving home. I called tech support and they asked if I could bring it back tomorrow.

Pray for me!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
U posted something anti govt while u were drunk??? I mean your other forum name is "government"

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
So I started watching conspiracy theories about Hollywood, government, social media and world politics.

I watched the whole weekend on my phone, guess what my phone stopped working today. Like it shut down, the screen became black. Went to T-Mobile and they said it was the battery, cool I changed the battery which caused me 50 dollars. It turned on for 2 minutes, before I even left the store, the phone shut down again, the people at T-Mobile were confused and they took it back in the back of the store, they tried fixing it and they said they don't know what's wrong. Since I'm still in contract, I was given a brand new phone. Guess what, it shut down again while I was driving home. I called tech support and they asked if I could bring it back tomorrow.

Pray for me!
That is why you were not posting. Makes sense.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
U posted something anti govt while u were drunk??? I mean your other forum name is "government"
Basra you fat whale. How can I be @government when I dislike Arabs and he belly dances to Arabic music and cries himself to sleep on why he wasn't born an Arab.

Don't insult me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending