My older brother is the pinnacle of Iraqw genetics, life is a scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a very big ego too, the village s are always after him smh. If he wasn't severely balding I would have probably killed myself a long time ago, lmao! This guy inherited my grandfather's insane eye area. It is fairly common among some Maasai and Datoga people, my eyes are so boring and black. I am considering suing both my mother and father for genetic favouritism. At least bidaar has ruined him, I am soon be the best looking man in the region tbh, kkkkkkkkkk.

Picture11.jpg

Superior Massai eyes just like his!

Picture12.jpg
Picture16.jpg
Picture24.jpg
Picture20.png
Picture22.jpg

Picture14.jpg
Picture15.jpg

Picture13.jpg

He looked too good when his hairline was lower. Too bad there are no hair transplants in Africa, RIP big bro. Just lol at you if you're not a member of the glorious South Cushitic master race.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@cinina

Last edited:
:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

You're lowkey the funniest poster on here

Wallahi it's true, A* content everyday God bless tanzania or wateva

Ahaha, he is actually soon to be married. Sadly, we are Christians and can therefore only take one wife. Don't worry though, not even a lion can stop me, I'm on that seef and waran.

hqdefault.jpg

You need to stop speaking Somali or I'm gonna start catching feelings for a weird internet person :noneck: aduunyo waa cajiib

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
When u wanna drop some bomb ass photos but u got family members u know that are lurking.
:ileycry:

Yo op no offense but I think Somalis are the most good looking People in East Africa.

I know right. He takes pride of being conquered and cucked. He always talks about Massai as if they are the toughest warriors in Africa when in reality the Somali tribes would've swept through Kenya and reached all the way Tanzania if it wasn't for the interference of European powers.

It's been recorded that Massai at its height could not hold off against the powerful fierce Somali nomadic warriors in a day.

"In the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, the southward thrust of the Somali peoples was intensified and they pushed still farther towards the Tana River and the fertile coastlands of Lamu what is now eastern Kenya. In the nineteenth century the pace grew even faster, and by 1850 they had already crossed the Nairobi river. There can be no doubt that had it not been for European intervention the Somalis, pushing before them the Galla and the remnants of other displaced tribes, would by then have swept through Kenya. The local Bantu and Nilotic tribesmen could scarcely have held them for a day, and even the Masai at the height of their power would have proved no sort of a match against the powerful fighting Somali warriors."

Look how mighty Somalis were. :banderas::mjswag:

Ajuran Empire arm forces.

640px-myrbach-charge_of_the_mamluks.jpg

Adal Sultanate arm forces.

IpJfWwxmRgmIrS0QSTXrjg.jpg

Dervish State arm forces.

yNfNlSS8R9qlNXVl0sx-9w.jpg

I'm just honoured that we Somalis were fierce warriors to be reckoned with and we were never cucked. While Iraqw got wiped out by Bantus, Somalis were conquering and enslaving Bantus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts