My Nugaal Grazing Ground

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Jablibax @Gibiin-Udug @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Cognitivedissonance My clan grazes around the 'outskirts' of 'garowe' like this place. U will see me on the week-ends visiting my nomadic family and during the week at our 'city view hotel' in Garowe ensuring our urban bah dubays or city settlers are given scholarships to leading countries to study the sciences and be the 'einsteins' of Puntland. I will steer them away from politics, economy, or any liberal arts topic which Somalis focus on. I want them to supply the scientific brains in Puntland,

It's a nice life to retire too having a nice 'ranch' at my 'burberi' grazing ground when I am an old man and an 'watering hole' and 'vegetation' for my camels, sheeps, and goats which my grandfather left us as 'inheritance'. I already have enough family properties in Garowe and Hamar. I want to return to my country boy roots, nothing wrong with being country boy or as Somalis call them 'badows' or 'reer badiye'. Country boys are loved in the western world, it's the soul of any culture and society the country side not the cities. Bah Dubays also has 'large hectares of farm land' outside of garowe. So we have nomadic grazing land and farm land. We have hotels, businesses, academics, sheikhs, we just lack scientists. It's the scientists who will own Puntland oo cilmi haysto and can create products and technology and military weapons, we will be no 1 clan in Puntland who has the best knowledge.

Come and see me as Bah Dubays supremacy is not debateable

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is the drive too the country side of Garowe

I want all the roads in Puntland to be as 'smooth' as this. We need to upgrade the galkacyo to garowe leg as there is too many pot holes and broken tarmac in Bosaso to Qardho route. I want to ensure our enemies when they come to puntland they find 'good infrastructures'

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Can u show me ur Adeer chilling in badiyaha garoowe
pachah1-2.png