My Nikaah to a madow man.

Discussion in 'General' started by Gibiin-Udug, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Boqorada Somalia

Boqorada Somalia Long Live Majeerteeniya!

Ratings:
    +263
    Name a logical explanation as to why a supposedly unattractive xalimo is getting this much attention? Even if she got played there shouldnt be a disporportiante amount of farahs in this thread saying we have too much freedom and need to be put her in place. If she doesnt matter then dont give her any attention 68 iq imbeciles. Sounding vaguely like an incel.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Jaydaan

Jaydaan

Ratings:
    +3,732
    because she decided to make a youtube series about her weird marriage and started with how somali parents are racist. she dropped her family and friends who were all against it except 1 for a guy she never met in real life, just spoke to on youtube. He even tells her he is too busy to come to her state to speak to her family, get in a plane and we marry and she says ok. the retardation here is very special and the story is so out there its getting peoples reaction.

• Like Like x 7
  3. Tukraq

Tukraq

Ratings:
    +8,624
    Do u think she’s getting attention for this video due to her level of attractiveness or the crazy story where she got played so bad and lost her parents/siblings/friends who disowned her for a “husband” from out of state she never seen before, no mehr or anyone at her wedding, taken to jack and the box then a cheap motel and boom she’s a single mother on her own, the logical explanation is that the story is very interesting/crazy and is why it’s getting views, and where are u getting incel from? Maybe your the one with the low IQ

4. Boqorada Somalia

Ratings:
    +263
    So your saying that her story is so unique that no other xalimo has ever gone through it and that her video encapsulates everything wrong xalimos? She isnt the first person to get married under crazy conditions and blame her misguidance on love. Nor will she be the last. Tons of videos of xalimos doing much more craxy things than getting married to someone who disobeyed their parents. 68 iq confirmed.

5. Tukraq

Tukraq

Ratings:
    +8,624
    Produce examples, this ones the craziest one I’ve seen when it comes to getting played, 99.9 percent of halimos have more common sense than to marry a YouTube commenter she never seen before, honestly this video can get millions of views just based of the story

• Like Like x 1
  6. Aliobaba

Aliobaba

Ratings:
    +78
    Cliche...:gucciwhat:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Boqorada Somalia

Ratings:
    +263
    Example 1:
    This video has a somali women and an a cadaan man (interracial! ) and she doesnt focus on education and wants to have 12 kids and cant speak her native language (edits in a voice over lol. Where is the outrage? Her parents were fine with it. Shouldnt we up in arms about a somali woman who fetishsizes her relationship as coffee and had premarital sex.

doesnt happen often in our community but when it does it gets shoved under the rug and forgotten about.
    She was sold to a wealthy arab and was abused for a long time. Is this not crazy? How can she move to a western country and then her family sell her to the highest bidder?

Example 2:
    This one is cringe and yet another woman who is clearly bearding for her homosexual man. This one is on par with the OP one. No thread on here about it.

Example 3: xalimo and her nigerian man and their cultural clash. I'll let you decide on this video and the image that is projecting.

this ethiopian? Woman saying somali women are crazy

i dont know if we did a thread on this woman?

All crazy. Thread worthy. Everything taboo in out community is in full display. Shall i continue?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. Tukraq

Tukraq

Ratings:
    +8,624
    Those are interracial relationships which do get their views in our community, however the one in the op isn’t even a relationship, one of the most crazy smash than dip stories and can even get mainstream views as this is universally crazy not just in our community like the ones you post which are normal in other cultures

9. Boqorada Somalia

Ratings:
    +263
    If its normal why isnt more common? Why is it looked down upon? Its crazy to ones back home who are anti interracial and conservative, lets be honest. Normal in other cultures but some of our parents will sever ties with their kids. Mainstream kulah, 27k views is not mainstream no matter which way you look at it. Stop trying to make fetch happen.

10. Jaydaan

Jaydaan

Ratings:
    +3,732
    her story is not normal. Talk to a guy on facebook and agree to marry him without ever meeting him or him even speaking to somali parents telling her I dont have time is not somali behaviour even those marrying out. Plenty of people marry out.He didnt even have his own place and after he married her he tells her we will live wih my gaal family and their dog lo. The lack of planning is what make her case unique. Its actually interesting videos, after less than a year despite being broke man tells her im getting second wife and she says he was talking to other girls soon as they married.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. HalimaJ

HalimaJ

Ratings:
    +2,774
    Look, its a classic tale of an insecure girl falling in love and allowing a man to take her for an idiot. The only difference is that the repercussions are worse in her situation because the man is not Somali. There are so many cases of Somali girls being treated this way by a Somali guy. Married without a proper mahr, family presence or dignity and then discarded.

I don't see why this shocks you so much. It's an old story that happens all the time. I just wish that girls are smart when it comes to their dealings in men and make sure their families are involved as soon as marriage is on the cards, ajnabi or not.

12. Boqorada Somalia

Ratings:
    +263
    Where do you live in which a somali girl running away with a madow or ajnabi isnt normal? I see this on a near constant basis and often times it ends woth several kids and a jailed father or the wife is slaughtered and the kids are left behind. She didnt talk to him and essentially paid the price of what it is like to be taken advantage of. Her case is essentially (black muslim man and somali balck woman elope and marry). Seen it,heard it, no biggie. Nothing for some guys to get worked up over. As long as she left and found herself that is what matters in the end.

13. Tukraq

Tukraq

Ratings:
    +8,624
    It’s looked down upon in our culture as it should be, but like when it comes to the west it’s a little more accepted, her video isn’t normal anywhere, I didn’t say it went mainstream but it could go mainstream due to how crazy the story is

14. HalimaJ

HalimaJ

Ratings:
    +2,774
    No, the only thing that will shock Somalis is that the guy is madow. The interracial aspect is what people will focus on.

The way this man has treated her is common in all walks of society. There are incidents in which a girl runs off with a Somali guy and is discarded and that is all too common.

15. Jaydaan

Jaydaan

Ratings:
    +3,732
    All of his family are gaalo and she lived with them. Both went to mosque with no witness and imam had to call people over to witness it. You telling me this is normal and its the interracial pary we focus on? Her story is nowhere near as normal as people want to pretend

• Like Like x 4
  16. Tukraq

Tukraq

Ratings:
    +8,624
    the interracial aspect is one thing for somalis(suicide as somalis have the weakest genes known to man), but no its not usual for internet comments to a man you've never seen before to lead to marriage, thats like me asking you right now for marriage telling you my location and saying book the ticket, without you even seeing me, shit would be crazy af

17. HalimaJ

HalimaJ

Ratings:
    +2,774
    Apart from the fact that the man is madow with gaal family members what else is abnormal Jaydaan?

You do know that back home it is normal for a girl and guy to run away together and get married in another city, if they are afraid of the parents saying no? There is even a word for it in Somali, but I forgot, if anyone knows then feel free to remind me.

18. HalimaJ

HalimaJ

Ratings:
    +2,774
    I didn't watch the video, so i had no idea that they weren't talking for some time. Its one thing if she met him online but got to know and another if she met him online and married him instantly.

All in all the situation is bleak, but nothing that hasn't been seen before. It shouldn't suprise you how stupid some girls are when it comes to their feelings. It is why some are easily taken advantage of by men.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Tukraq

Tukraq

Ratings:
    +8,624
    yeah she met him online and instantly wanted marriage, her parents were seeing red flags galore as he wanted her to flight out to him(even though she never seen him) and thus lost her parents/siblings/friends who disowned her for a “husband” from out of state she never seen before, no mehr or anyone at her wedding(even his family), taken to jack and the box then a cheap motel and boom she’s a single mother on her own, too me its a crazy story

20. Jaydaan

Jaydaan

Ratings:
    +3,732
    Well we are not in somali. This isnt some ciyaal suuqad chick. These people claim to be religious. The fact he told her we cant go to wahabi mosque and its clear he means any decent sunni says a lot. Him moving her with gaalo family is big deal. I have less problem with ciyaal suuqad marrying a drug dealer because these people who use religion to get their way are the worse.

• Like Like x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted