My mom got mad at me because I hung out with my ajnabi friend

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
So me and my friends, two cadaan dudes and two Mexican dudes, were messing around after school, we eventually went back to my cadaan friend's house and we just chilled there for a while until my dad picked me up and I went home.

My mom got mad and told me to avoid gaalos and their filth. I told her that I've known them for years and that he's good but she didn't wanna hear it

I have both Somali and ajnabi friends and I hang out with them both, I don't see the issue here.

So me and my friends, two cadaan dudes and two Mexican dudes, were messing around after school, we eventually went back to my cadaan friend's house and we just chilled there for a while until my dad picked me up and I went home.

My mom got mad and told me to avoid gaalos and their filth. I told her that I've known them for years and that he's good but she didn't wanna hear it

I have both Somali and ajnabi friends and I hang out with them both, I don't see the issue here.
Tell her you live in the West not Somalia

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."

It's not an uncommon thing for Somali parents to say, because hatred for non-Muslims is installed in us from an early age even during my dugsi days insulting Infidels was the norm.

Growing up my mom told me the same thing and even convinced me that the gaalo would poison me if given the chance. Little does my family know that I've been a gaal for years now.
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

remembering the time i was hanging out with my friends, an eritrean, a african american, and another somali, and my mom closed the garage door after the muslims walked in but left my other friend outside. right in front of him.

Trending