My message to the tuulo boys

My observation is tuulo boys are not only politically novices but they have shown a lot a lot illiteracy.

Now this is my message:

whoever that supports and individual when the individual is no longer there you will be exposed and you won’t have a rock to stand on.

kheyre is gone, farmaajo will go one day but the land and the blue flag will be here to stay hence why I support the idea of nationalism that will out live everything.

Tuulo boys are too dumb to understand your message. This is beyond petty qabil. We are willing to show support to any nationalistic leader regardless.

“Kacaanist” and “Nationalism” doesn’t go together. Anyone who supports the deranged dictator who massacred innocent people and committed countless crimes is an enemy of Somalia and not a nationalist.

Last edited:
“Kacaanist” and “Nationalism” doesn’t go together. Anyone who supports the deranged dictator who massacred innocent people and committed countless is an enemy of Somalia and not a nationalist.
Kacaanism was a nationalism but not your typical eurocentric nationalism but rather pan somalism nationalism

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nationalism sucks. It's a form of communism where the upper elite class clans like Majerten have to be taxed to lift up the poorer hawiye/marehan/isaaq all for the sake of 'somalinimo'. It also means affirmative action such as 4.5 to appease all clans even though god knows what 90% of those clans contribute to Somalia and I bet if you asked them,they wouldn't know either.

I am proud Tuulo boy, my region have they're own airports in Garowe, Galkacyo, Bosaso. We have our own port in Bosaso and a new one being built in Garacad. We have our own free markets, we have a govt focused on building roads inside towns and transregional. My locals sit down for they're own regional exams while mogadishu one is sold in the market. God save us from nationalism, it means you lump us all together and we won't know who is at fault if we don't create fine lines.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis flee southern nationalism and enjoy they're new life in Puntland. The parents work or trade, while kids go to school. Guess what asshole, if it wasn't for us tuulo boys, where would these people from the south go? even our IDPS are far healthier then the ones around hargeisa and mogadishu.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Nationalism sucks. It's a form of communism where the upper elite class clans like Majerten have to be taxed to lift up the poorer hawiye/marehan/isaaq all for the sake of 'somalinimo'. It also means affirmative action such as 4.5 to appease all clans even though god knows what 90% of those clans contribute to Somalia and I bet if you asked them,they wouldn't know either.

I am proud Tuulo boy, my region have they're own airports in Garowe, Galkacyo, Bosaso. We have our own port in Bosaso and a new one being built in Garacad. We have our own free markets, we have a govt focused on building roads inside towns and transregional. My locals sit down for they're own regional exams while mogadishu one is sold in the market. God save us from nationalism, it means you lump us all together and we won't know who is at fault if we don't create fine lines.
For lines to be clear we created PL on 1998. Because of them we created our beloved state to sent our own voice to the world. Thanks Allah today most somali clans and world know PL views on xarmaajo act and darood has nothing to it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Check out the part when they were asked if they want to return back to the south, 95% said NO, they said we are not leaving Bosaso, it's a paradise lol.

10:25 till 10:55

I laughed when he said 'dadkani meel uma socodan' lol. @PuntiteQueen is going to be furious

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
One question are you arab saalax or majeerteen?

"Alot of Majerteen fled the Sayyid and went to the Arab Salax and claimed to be Arab Salax, and Majerteen camels were merged and herded with the Arab Salax, and they settled in the nomadic camps of the Arab Salax in Mudug and Nugaal"
What the f*ck are you taking about :williamswtf:.

One question are you arab saalax or majeerteen?

"Alot of Majerteen fled the Sayyid and went to the Arab Salax and claimed to be Arab Salax, and Majerteen camels were merged and herded with the Arab Salax, and they settled in the nomadic camps of the Arab Salax in Mudug and Nugaal"

That's how scared they were? :dead::dead:
Imagine hiding behind a langaab tribe. :mjhaps:

“Kacaanist” and “Nationalism” doesn’t go together. Anyone who supports the deranged dictator who massacred innocent people and committed countless crimes is an enemy of Somalia and not a nationalist.
So you’re a friend of Somalia with you have a Kenyan flag :pachah1: Tuulo boy mentality

Trending

Latest posts