My Hispanic cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.
But OP said he’s EV32, which is the Somali paternal lineage.
Shit. That last name though. Looks like the Faraax ran off as usual.
:kanyehmm:
I know a Xalimo with a Latino husband. I guess Somali-Latino/Latina pairings are becoming more common now that Somalis are assimilating in the West.
:hmm:
Some Somalis are even having kids with indhoyars these days.
:childplease:

World

VIP
I know a Xalimo with a Latino husband. I guess Somali-Latino/Latina pairings are becoming more common now that Somalis are assimilating in the West.
Didn’t you say you lived in Cali and don’t know any Somalis apart from your family?

America doesn't sound so bad after all

I thought you were into cadaan girls sxb? Do you have an affinity for the Latina sisters as well?

Muy caliente :whew:

What red blooded man doesn't? They're still #2 to white girls in my opinion, but a close second!

They're elusive creatures, very rare around here which scores you free points

Muy caliente :whew:

What red blooded man doesn't? They're still #2 to white girls in my opinion, but a close second!

They're elusive creatures, very rare around here which scores you free points
They can be very beautiful. But I still don't understand why every man thinks they are literal goddesses. Of course you'll find some dimes out there.
a-female-mexican-fan-during-the-international-friendly-soccer-game-G2DA8F.jpg

But here are what the average mestizo Latinas (at least here in California) look like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They're like every race. You'll find some of them beautiful, plain, or ugly.

Last edited:
They can be very beautiful. But I still don't understand why literally every man thinks they are literal goddesses. Of course you'll find some dimes out there.
a-female-mexican-fan-during-the-international-friendly-soccer-game-G2DA8F.jpg

But here are what the average mestizo Latinas (at least here in California) look like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They're like every race. You'll find some of them beautiful, plain, or ugly.

I heard. But in my head they all sound, look and carry themselves like Sofia Vergara. Makes me question my loyalty. I can't believe white men are the primary backers of the trump wall. Bunch of homos if you ask me. How can you keep this out?

a31eb80ac6a69c2ad746e0c8068cd325.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending