My friend used me as job reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were asking for Brian. I was like who the f*ck is that. Then I remembered he put me as reference. If they asked for my last name I would have no clue lol. I said good stuff about him except for the motivation question. I don't know how they will see my answer but I said everyone is motivated to get money and he will always be there. Sometimes he would have me as his manager or I would have him as my manager. We do that a lot :francis:

VixR

Veritas
I think literally everyone does this. I definitely did this for my first real job. Otherwise I would’ve had to track down my slurpee shop manager from my tweens as my last reference lol

Yeah fake reference is the way. The trick is not to overbuild the person and make them perfect. Always mention one flaw like drug problem or tendency to steal. It makes them human and relatable

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yeah fake reference is the way. The trick is not to overbuild the person and make them perfect. Always mention one flaw like drug problem or tendency to steal. It makes them human and relatable

Drug problem yeah he definitely ain’t getting the job lol

I meant had drug problem. He overcame it....shows character strength and growth
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts