MY first time meeting WESTERN4life ( description)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was on a visit to my family in his city.

The man is tall and has exact resemblance to a Dinka tribesmen. Just basically missing the tribal marks.

He was beyond paranoid...he double checked me..told me to pull my shirt up...He wouldn’t trust my car and would ask “is there a camera here”...

He was a good host though...took me to this upscale restaurant....

He made me drop him far away from his home. The neighborhood was affluent looking but flamboyantly decorated all around . Kulahaa “I like the finer things in life, my money is made to be spent”. He then told me to drop him at front of a liquor store and said “you’re Menace, I cant trust you with where I live”.

it was the most bizarre meeting I’ve ever had. ..

he is a lunatic. I’ve seen it with my own eyes.

Last edited:
51D0A74B-3E06-403C-AE87-3AFF91EA3C0D.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was on a visit to my family in his city.

The man is tall and has exact resemblance to a Dinka tribesmen. Just basically missing the tribal marks.

He was beyond paranoid...he double checked me..told me to pull my shirt up...He wouldn’t trust my car and would ask “is there a camera here”...

He was a good host though...took me to this upscale restaurant....

He made me drop him far away from his home. The neighborhood was affluent looking but flamboyantly decorated all around . Kulahaa “I like the finer things in life, my money is made to be spent”. He then told me to drop him at front of a liquor store and said “you’re Menace, I cant trust you with where I live”.

it was the most bizarre meeting I’ve ever had. ..

he is a lunatic. I’ve seen it with my own eyes.

is @Western4Life dhulbahante?

Trending