My feelings on race and the curren events

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I think it’s because we have less attachment to America.
We haven’t been nearly as long as those three groups. Just a hunch.
:patrice:
We couldn't care less about the US or any western country for that matter lmao. If Canada was to burbur rn my family wouldn't care at all. Off to the next developed country,

I only see the country I live in as a temporary space for me to make full use of before I leave. I hold no allegiance to Canada and see myself as Somali. As soon as we start simping for a country that doesn't care about us is when we lost.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Also, rioting should only be for government buildings like the postal office. Starting doxxing this racists so you can either blackmail or sue. Everybody, of every race or gender that has ever been abused by the should put all the cases together to file one big lawsuit. Hurt them in their pockets. Have the cops’ retirement plan and pension go to the victims

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I’ve seen this when I visited Atlanta. Stems from NoI, whose idea of Islam is misconstrued.

I agree. For Somalis, our attitudes can come off as cold to outsiders but I think it’s in our DNA. Nomadic life and conflicts breeds inner strength, which is passed down alx.

Don’t mean to pry, but are you Somali and African American?
Yes, I’m a halfie aka mud blood. Lol . My Somali side tried, keyword TRIED to integrate with AAs....... My parents were on completely different. My dad is very conservative and traditional. My mum is a guilt ridden “pro-black” Afro-Latino. I’ve always been told that I come off cold . The question I asked other blacks is “ Outside of a common enemy, what else is there for me to ride with you like that ? What happens after our common enemy is defeated? What then ? “ I asked this same question to Latinos supporting the black and brown alliance

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Also, rioting should only be for government buildings like the postal office. Starting doxxing this racists so you can either blackmail or sue. Everybody, of every race or gender that has ever been abused by the should put all the cases together to file one big lawsuit. Hurt them in their pockets. Have the cops’ retirement plan and pension go to the victims
I personally blame the judicial system. It’s the epitome of kafkaesque. It’s way too complicated and unnecessary.

They do this so they can pull whatever loophole they want for people they want. Think about it, why should it take weeks and months to lock up a robber or a rapist? Isn’t that backwards?

They’re so embroiled in bureaucracy that they completely ruined it. Why should I need lawyers, a jury, months of court. and so many trials to lock up a criminal that’s obviously a criminal.

It’s either they’re too stupid to realize this or they know this full well and use it to their advantage. Everytime someone tried to use the law against them, they pull up some weird ambiguous law granting them immunity that only they or other super lawyers knew about.

Every time african americans try to build they are brought back down to their knees
From slavery to Jim crow laws to harsh prison reforms/laws
The family unit was destroyed and there is no recovering from it and no one wants to admit it

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@Odkac WRLD . I feel like my nose pretty small. My nostrils a little big, though . Everyone thinks I wear black lipstick all the time.
E3A6A1D5-48FB-4E99-873C-EB41086C340B.jpeg

I remember the Baltimore riots, people were forgetting that the city had a black mayor, black police chief, and an all-black police force but the liberal race-baiting media and other pro black AAs pinned the blame onto white racism.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I remember the Baltimore riots, people were forgetting that the city had a black mayor, black police chief, and an all-black police force but the liberal race-baiting media and other pro black AAs pinned the blame onto white racism.
Yes!!! I remember that, too. No one believed me. Again why not just target government and state buildings? Rioting large corporations doesn’t work because they got the money to cover the damage and get a nice tax write off. Those white racists are laughing their asses off at all of this . Trust me. They love the fact that they know they have power on you .

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I think another problem in the AA community is the lack of knowledge of finances and business skills. Most of them I debate with have almost child-like understanding of it. That’s why I against reparations. One. Most of them would end up like a lot of lottery winners. Two. It’s going to breed a lot more resentment from whites. Hello,World War 2 , anyone .....

Trending