My Family Business making major Profit from our Livestock Preparation Centre in Kismayo -Pics-

Status
Not open for further replies.
The herd of animals ( brought from locals herders & others) are fatten with animal feed thats imported cheaply from kenya and surrounding farm (mainly from Afgooye)

upload_2018-1-30_11-40-43.png

upload_2018-1-30_11-41-56.png

Doctor Parekh and his lab team (from UAE and India) is then brought in twice a year before the exporting process once the herd has been fattend, to make sure the animals are healthy and safe and meet all international standards.

upload_2018-1-30_11-43-14.png

upload_2018-1-30_11-45-4.png

The revenue has increased year on year and will allow insallah us to be extremely wealthy. I am also, with the family investigating into starting in a large commercial farm as well as starting a high quality Construction firm in MX tows of (Gedo/Baardheere & parts of Kismayo). these will be started when revenues increase even more and safety is improved a bit near 2020. What you think @LarryThePuntite ? Remember you had a similar plan.

Last edited:

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
Somalis don't eat beef, its a fact. Our caano from cows is not as a holestin german cow.

Also during hajj season how much does your renvenue increase.

Somalis don't eat beef, its a fact. Our caano from cows is not as a holestin german cow.

Also during hajj season how much does your renvenue increase.

We sell smallish goats for around 35- 40 dollars each depending on weight we sold around 100k worth over the period. Looking to double this year as drought effect are less.

The cows pictured are worth around 1 to 1.1 k each with camels being 1.2k

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
We sell smallish goats for around 35- 40 dollars each depending on weight we sold around 100k worth over the period. Looking to double this year as drought effect are less.

The cows pictured are worth around 1 to 1.1 k each with camels being 1.2k

Oh ok great prices though :samwelcome:

Is this immediate or relatives who own this?

My interest is in farming. I notice the soil had been eroded, have they thought of reviving it?

Is this immediate or relatives who own this?

My interest is in farming. I notice the soil had been eroded, have they thought of reviving it?

Yeah we looked into it its a heavy traffic area , plus the soil is not the best combined with rocky land would be to expensive.

upload_2018-1-30_16-20-9.png

If your interest is in farming our group is looking into making in a large commercial farm similar to the pic (This is a UAE fodder farm using the new Floppy overhead Irrigation system , this one is located in Sudan).

We need to raise around 3 mil (giving away 30 % equity 900k , Keeping 70% and putting up 2.1 mil of our own money)

By 2020 to be built in the Gedo - Baardheere city region insallah.

Mashallah it's a good plan and i hope you reap the halal profits from this. My father's family also owns livestock and i hope we can make good money of them one day.

:salute:

@Karim The only update is Ahmed Madoobe has been a pain in the ass. The tribalism of the current administartion have really eaten into our bottom line. Hes going after all Mareheen business such as our one and reer deeni who he sees as a major threat.

The good thing is the only thing that transcendence Tribilism in somalia is cold hard cash, but yeah we have sold a good amount stock, the next phase of upgrades wont be done anytime soon thought as the situation is getting way to volatile.

The agriculture Project is coming along in gedo nicely thought
upload_2018-1-30_16-20-9-png.37631

We have identified land in Gedo

upload_2018-9-7_15-56-1.png

Its near the airport and it cost us a cool 100K .

we plan on increasing farm (with modern equipment) as you can see its also near the airport and we have secured the road and our family connections and money allow the freedom of movement we dont get in kismayo.

Of course flying the animals after feeding them is very costy fuel wise so we are only going to do it the hajj season.

upload_2018-9-7_16-0-20.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-7_15-57-14.png
    upload_2018-9-7_15-57-14.png
    671.5 KB · Views: 264
@Karim The only update is Ahmed Madoobe has been a pain in the ass. The tribalism of the current administartion have really eaten into our bottom line. Hes going after all Mareheen business such as our one and reer deeni who he sees as a major threat.

The good thing is the only thing that transcendence Tribilism in somalia is cold hard cash, but yeah we have sold a good amount stock, the next phase of upgrades wont be done anytime soon thought as the situation is getting way to volatile.

The agriculture Project is coming along in gedo nicely thought
upload_2018-1-30_16-20-9-png.37631

We have identified land in Gedo

View attachment 53780

Its near the airport and it cost us a cool 100K .

we plan on increasing farm (with modern equipment) as you can see its also near the airport and we have secured the road and our family connections and money allow the freedom of movement we dont get in kismayo.

Of course flying the animals after feeding them is very costy fuel wise so we are only going to do it the hajj season.

View attachment 53782
Mashallah how many hectares is that farm??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending