My Faarax brothers Aar needs your advice again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
My dear Faaraxs I’m in a dilemma.

So I was picking up my 3 year old niece from nursery just two hours ago. So I’m just waiting on her to come out her class room. So she comes running out and starts hugging me. I put her down and this penggg mixed race mummy (mum of my nieces classmate) smiles at me and asked me whether she was my daughter or not. I said no and made the joke Im a virgin. She started laughing we talked abit and I asked for her number she gave me her number.. and proposed we should take the kids to a park or something soon. I said cool ini noo problem.

My niggas im telling you shes a penggg mixed raced milf with 3 kids and shes 37. :pachah1:

I wanna beat her so bad but this is a sticky one still.. Imagine if I smash her a couple of times and just leave her after that. I’d see her everyday at the nursery akwarddddddd. Or the worst thing is if she snitches on me and tells my older sister that would be L. :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

@Factz @Geeljire lotus @Karim @RichEnoughForGucci @Sheikh @nine @YourBroMoe @felloff @Crow @AliUK @Ahmed_london

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
My dear Faaraxs I’m in a dilemma.

So I was picking up my 3 year old niece from nursery just two hours ago. So I’m just waiting on her to come out her class room. So she comes running out and starts hugging me. I put her down and this penggg mixed race mummy (mum of my nieces classmate) smiles at me and asked me whether she was my daughter or not. I said no and made the joke Im a virgin. She started laughing we talked abit and I asked for her number she gave me her number.. and proposed we should take the kids to a park or something soon. I said cool ini noo problem.

My niggas im telling you shes a penggg mixed raced milf with 3 kids and shes 37. :pachah1:

I wanna beat her so bad but this is a sticky one still.. Imagine if I smash her a couple of times and just leave her after that. I’d see her everyday at the nursery akwarddddddd. Or the worst thing is if she snitches on me and tells my older sister that would be L. :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

@Factz @Geeljire lotus @Karim @RichEnoughForGucci @Sheikh @nine @YourBroMoe @felloff @Crow @AliUK @Ahmed_london
Do nothing in the first meeting and see if she's lowkey fam. Then make a move when you got the answer man!

Don't stick your nolosh in crazy especially if she's not a xaliimo.
:manny:
A crazy xaliimo can be handled because of xishood but imagine a ajnabi with no concept of xishood
:holeup:
Especially a single Mom :jaynerd:

If she's 37 she's mature enough to know what a one night stand is. There will be no akwardness afterwards, if anything she will act like you two never met. I say go for it but make sure you don't fall inlove.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Don't stick your nolosh in crazy especially if she's not a xaliimo.
:manny:
A crazy xaliimo can be handled because of xishood but imagine a ajnabi with no concept of xishood
:holeup:
Especially a single Mom :jaynerd:

Abti she has the curls and body of a Xaliimo :whew::whew:

Is not broke like the regular Xaaliimo she is a self employed lady and drives a nice range rover 2016 plate :rejoice::rejoice:

She can become my sugar mommaaa :diddyass:

Is not broke like the regular Xaaliimo she is a self employed lady and drives a nice range rover 2016 plate :rejoice::rejoice:

When you done with her send geeljite sanbuur to her home. Let our favorite brother do a hit job on her

Plenty mixed girls are hot :whew: Imagine if a Faarax wifed one and his kids came out looking half Madow because of their strong genes :sitdown:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Says the petty malnourished ashy Abdi
You don’t even make sense. Stay in school skinny Abdi

You know these ashy Abdis in London enjoy Xabashi couchie every weekend right? Xabashi parties in South London used to be a big wasmo festival back in the days

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@AarHawd_7 Fam just go for it. If she's that bad you got nothing to lose.

But you should take it easy. And get to know her mind and do an examination to collect your data on her.

Aim for her sxb. I hope she allows you to pleasure her and invites you to her home. Then inshallah she traps you with a child, forces you with a ring and then acuses you of abusing her children so inshallah you get jailed and that you obtain a sexual offender record. All the best! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending