My Dad is marrying his third wife this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad is 58 years old he has two wife and 11 children he wants to have more sons to keep lineage strong and make our qolo grow so he is going to be married this june for the third time the wifey is my age 19 yrs old hambalyo hamblyo i cant wait to see my new brothers amiin amiin.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
My dad is 58 years old he has two wife and 11 children he wants to have more sons to keep lineage strong and make our qolo grow so he is going to be married this june for the third time the wifey is my age 19 yrs old hambalyo hamblyo i cant wait to see my new brothers amiin amiin.

What is the point of having more sons if they gonna turn out just like you:siilaanyolaugh:
Your new sub clan will be reer Sanbuur reer luga xidhane aka beesha bracelet :fittytousand:

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
Write A book

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Who cheers for their dad to marry more wives and leave their mom out in the cold? OP is such a cuck.
:russ:

Maybe 95% of Somali families I know have stepmoms. If you're not Muslim, you're not Somali. If you don't have a stepmom, you're not Somali.

quality over quantity. Parenting requires diligent effort. having too many childen is a weakness.

3 kids and 1 partner is a good size.

You want them to be articulate, outgoing, high IQ, athletic, multilingual, law abiding and independent. You don't get that with today's xoolo.

Mine are going to be so classy.

I went over to my boss' house for dinner and his 10 year old son took my coat at the door like a gentleman and the baby daughter was showing guests her violin skills. So much class.

:banderas:

3 kids and 1 partner is a good size.

You want them to be articulate, outgoing, high IQ, athletic, multilingual, law abiding and independent. You don't get that with today's xoolo.

Mine are going to be so classy.

I went over to my boss' house for dinner and his 10 year old son took my coat at the door like a gentleman and the baby daughter was showing guests her violin skills. So much class.

:banderas:
Are you planning on getting a surrogate with your partner. Or are you going through the adoption route? Do you believe that there is a strong correlation between genetics and IQ.

Are you planning on getting a surrogate with your partner. Or are you going through the adoption route? Do you believe that there is a strong correlation between genetics and IQ.

You can have 2 sperm and no egg to make a baby in a few years. You are not up to date on science.

Genetics has a bit to do with it but it's mostly culture and upbringing and parenting. I am partly Jewish which explains my higher than average IQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts