my dad has given me 10tenthousand

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad gave me tenthousand pounds today as im going to open my business in hargeisa i needed 20 k to start up my dukaan my dad blessed me half of it and ive taken the rest from my savings. Its really real mans going back home in 77 days when my curfew is done im gonna be grinding super hard in hargeisa and berbera with my dad f*ck uk abti maybe in 5 years i will come back when i have made 200 k until then we stay grinding. i dont grind for myself i grind for my kids my family and my country i want everyone to come back home to Somaliland Somalia Djibioti wherever your from and do somethimg for your economy. Do something that will better the future of your wadan it is selfish to live in the west helping fucking cadaans economy and paying taxes to there ugly ass queen. More so i hate living side by side with these kufaar today a fucking jehovas witness knocked on my door. I opened the door worried it was police till the fucker said good evening i would like to invite you to our party in remembernce of jesus christ. I told him straight look at my topi warya do i look like im christian brudda. He replys its not like i know whos behind the door i told him nigga when you saw me open the door with my khamees and topi you shouldve known better and done a u turn but you still had the cheek to ask me are you buzzing. He was so startled he goes sorry then ill be on my way sir with the fattest stutter. Funniest shit ever the only jesus i know is young geeljire the 2018 messiah abti. Anyways keep in mind what i said lets all go back home and have some shame our country is not in war for the past 30 years (minus reer xamar not even sending shots just saying cos i know you guys are gonna use your war as an excuse to stay) and dont give me the education excuse we have education back home too its us who has to make that shit relevant dont wait for a handout. You think your milking the gaalos system their really milking your money with all these taxes and bills. Goodbye uk im gonna miss you dearly stacey, tracey, chloe and my dearest courtney.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
My dad gave me tenthousand pounds today as im going to open my business in hargeisa i needed 20 k to start up my dukaan my dad blessed me half of it and ive taken the rest from my savings. Its really real mans going back home in 77 days when my curfew is done im gonna be grinding super hard in hargeisa and berbera with my dad f*ck uk abti maybe in 5 years i will come back when i have made 200 k until then we stay grinding. i dont grind for myself i grind for my kids my family and my country i want everyone to come back home to Somaliland Somalia Djibioti wherever your from and do somethimg for your economy. Do something that will better the future of your wadan it is selfish to live in the west helping fucking cadaans economy and paying taxes to there ugly ass queen. More so i hate living side by side with these kufaar today a fucking jehovas witness knocked on my door. I opened the door worried it was police till the fucker said good evening i would like to invite you to our party in remembernce of jesus christ. I told him straight look at my topi warya do i look like im christian brudda. He replys its not like i know whos behind the door i told him nigga when you saw me open the door with my khamees and topi you shouldve known better and done a u turn but you still had the cheek to ask me are you buzzing. He was so startled he goes sorry then ill be on my way sir with the fattest stutter. Funniest shit ever the only jesus i know is young geeljire the 2018 messiah abti. Anyways keep in mind what i said lets all go back home and have some shame our country is not in war for the past 30 years (minus reer xamar not even sending shots just saying cos i know you guys are gonna use your war as an excuse to stay) and dont give me the education excuse we have education back home too its us who has to make that shit relevant dont wait for a handout. You think your milking the gaalos system their really milking your money with all these taxes and bills. Goodbye uk im gonna miss you dearly stacey, tracey, chloe and my dearest courtney.

Alle haka dhigo mid wanaagsan oo khayr leh walaal

May Allah grant you the best both in this dunya and the next, always turn to Allah and seek His forgiveness walaal

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
No khat or cannabis pls unless it's used to overdose al-shabbab.Set up a gaming arcade or something to entertain the youth and give them hope.
I plan on setting up an Overwatch cafe in Galkacyo when I graduate. After a few years and some khat we'll be playing like the indho yars.
:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending