My Dad and Uncle are Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Back in the early 90s my dad and uncle and auntie, lived in a block of flats in Dover, on the coast. One day, a seagull got caught in some netting on that flat's balcony.....so they freed the bird from its entanglement, then......................................

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seagull for dinner
Human skull as Ashtray
What's next?
I use goat horns as jewellery!..
Braid the lion thick mane hair!..
:stopit:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
My uncle had human knee bone as a handle for his working stick. Get this, the bone come from his amputated leg he said it hasn't fulfilled its purpose fully.

That is savage right there.
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::deadrose:

Last edited:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

That’s savage?
My uncle used human skull as ashtray :chrisfreshhah:

EBEF874F-6B5B-4357-B449-14FEC71E1A77.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I had a reer Mudug cousin visit us and saw this flock of big birds that kept landing on the balcony, he started talking about how delicious they were and he used to haunt them back home by setting up easy traps.

:farole:
I went to take a nap and hour later came out him in the kitchen roasting two birds and wearing macwas while sprinkling it with Xawaash.:kodaksmiley:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Speaking of escalation, I have this fantasy in which I'm a little kid who is randomly snatched off the street by a crazed psychopath who, driven by an intense hatred of life and reproduction, is compelled to barbarically annihilate the young.

He would stuff me in the back of his brown '74 Chrysler New Yorker and drive me to his secret underground dungeon, where I will be strapped to an antique embalming table and brutally mutilated alive until my innocent kid body is painfully devoid of life, at which point the cadaver will be beheaded and left to rot in the crypt with it's bones broken, eyes torn out, brains mangled beyond recognition, and intestines wrapped around it's limbless torso.

The Pedomutilator would then wait for a couple of weeks before starting to mail my rotting and maggot infested body parts to my parents over the course of months, as a reoccurring gruesome reminder of their loss and the intense suffering inflicted upon their slain offspring before it's meaningless death in vain at the hands of the criminally insane lol.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
I had a reer Mudug cousin visit us and saw this flock of big birds that kept landing on the balcony, he started talking about how delicious they were and he used to haunt them back home by setting up easy traps.

:farole:
I went to take a nap and hour later came out him in the kitchen roasting two birds and wearing macwas while sprinkling it with Xawaash.:kodaksmiley:
Pigeons taste like chicken. i ate them in Africa. They are reared and sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending