My autistic brother just beat on me, my son, and my mother badly… cops were called… to those who think all children are “rewards”.

He was born in Canada, but left to Africa and stayed there for a decade. None of his medications work on him since he came back.

Everything triggers him. Telling him to sit down or sleep. To brush his teeth was impossible, or to put on his clothes for school. Even looking at him would trigger him. He’s a goner.
Not much of a surprise tbh, the west hasn’t fully effectively been able to cure all severely autistic kids but it’s far better at taming them than any 3rd world country can.

Some severely autistic people are so anti social any attempt at social interaction will cause them to be aggressive or avoidant, though often that level of reclusive behavior could be caused by neglect. It’s possible since he’s 15 he’ll be less aggressive as he gets older and also gets on heavy meds, tho this behavior could be caused by years worth of being allowed to do whatever he pleases so it’s hard to correct it.
It’d be better if you leave the house along with your son.

But it’s ironic how earlier I saw threads that were adamantly defending chidlren and how precious and what a blessing they all are.
Are you really going to make this a reason for not having children?
Your brother was born with a disability out of his control, you cannot seriously make this a reason to not have children.

I have an autistic brother too and people like him being demonised on this thread hurts to be honest.

Anyways good luck to you and I hope I never have to deal with anything like that.
What about your Hooyo's safety when you move out? Who will be there to protect her when he lashes out on her?
Me and my brothers told ourselves we can’t allow ourselves to feel guilty about that. We begged and begged her to send him away and she wouldn’t listen.
We did everything to help her, and it was badly affecting us all.
Living at that house was like a hell and we was all suffering.
It’s like he’s more violent when we around actually.
But to answer your question my other brother is there to help her. He lives with her and has stopped him before from attacking her.

Did this perhaps occur before because I'm pretty sure I saw this thread previously? Very difficult living with people who have mental disabilities I do pray for you to have sabar and will to go through this
Oh he does this repeatedly lol, that last thread about him was just venting about what’s going on and asking if I’m selfish to want to leave. And inshaAllah, thanks for the prayer. I hope I can move past this once I move out.

Sorry for what happened to you guys, is there a reason why your mom won’t send him back home instead of the group home? And who was force feeding him??? 210 pounds at 15? Should’ve kept him at 140
Lmaoooooo, and I think autism makes the kids grow taller and bigger vs a regular kid, and she insists that it’s not safe and that they’ll use her for money. Despite him being there 10 years no problem. Cause we’ve been asking her… since the group home won’t take him in for years on end… take him back to Somalia.

Not much of a surprise tbh, the west hasn’t fully effectively been able to cure all severely autistic kids but it’s far better at taming them than any 3rd world country can.

Some severely autistic people are so anti social any attempt at social interaction will cause them to be aggressive or avoidant, though often that level of reclusive behavior could be caused by neglect. It’s possible since he’s 15 he’ll be less aggressive as he gets older and also gets on heavy meds, tho this behavior could be caused by years worth of being allowed to do whatever he pleases so it’s hard to correct it.
It’d be better if you leave the house along with your son.
He was actually completely fine while living over there actually, that’s the funny thing. He wasn’t violent at all. If he was, bare men were there to restrain him.
And huh ? You think by 15 he’ll get less aggressive ? Sir, he came at 13 and it got worse since then. He’s getting bigger and taller and there’s nothing that’ll make him more calm eventually.

As the titles reads… my severely autistic brother who’s 6’0 nearly, beat on me pretty badly. He stomped on my foot, kicked my ribs, and eventually beat my son.
Our house is completely destroyed from his rampages.
He smashed all the doors ( when we have to lock ourselves inside, he’ll kick them down ), smashed the oven, put holes in the walls, smashed the fridge…

Btw, I’m in the process of moving.
But it’s ironic how earlier I saw threads that were adamantly defending chidlren and how precious and what a blessing they all are.

We are now in the process of putting him in a group home, as he has knocked teeth out my mother and broke her hip.
He beats her every morning and night.
He also punched my son and took his teeth out, and the police are constantly called to our home.

I don’t need anyone coming in here judging us for what we doing, as one day he’ll kill us. The police even said so.
He strangled me one time so bad, I had to walk around with bruises on my neck and explain to my co workers that it wasn’t from a relationship but my special needs brother who’s out of control.

It took forever for the police and us to convince my mother to finally put him in a group home as he put her in the hospital multiple times. He even strangles her and chokes her along with us.
The police even said there’s no point in you guys calling us if he won’t be sent away, cause he’ll keep on doing this.

I hate people who judge people who can’t handle kids with disabilities, and think special needs kids are all Miskeen angels. Some can be, but not all the time.
I just needed to vent about this and welcome any kind words right now.
If your going to judge me, please just stay out of this thread.
I'm sorry you went through this man. That's pretty messed up. Hope your hooyo is okay. Hope your son is okay.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As the titles reads… my severely autistic brother who’s 6’0 nearly, beat on me pretty badly. He stomped on my foot, kicked my ribs, and eventually beat my son.
Our house is completely destroyed from his rampages.
He smashed all the doors ( when we have to lock ourselves inside, he’ll kick them down ), smashed the oven, put holes in the walls, smashed the fridge…

Btw, I’m in the process of moving.

We are now in the process of putting him in a group home, as he has knocked teeth out my mother and broke her hip.
He beats her every morning and night.
He also punched my son and took his teeth out, and the police are constantly called to our home.

I don’t need anyone coming in here judging us for what we doing, as one day he’ll kill us. The police even said so.
He strangled me one time so bad, I had to walk around with bruises on my neck and explain to my co workers that it wasn’t from a relationship but my special needs brother who’s out of control.

It took forever for the police and us to convince my mother to finally put him in a group home as he put her in the hospital multiple times. He even strangles her and chokes her along with us.
The police even said there’s no point in you guys calling us if he won’t be sent away, cause he’ll keep on doing this.

I hate people who judge people who can’t handle kids with disabilities, and think special needs kids are all Miskeen angels. Some can be, but not all the time.
I just needed to vent about this and welcome any kind words right now.
If your going to judge me, please just stay out of this thread.

1656520191892.png

He was actually completely fine while living over there actually, that’s the funny thing. He wasn’t violent at all. If he was, bare men were there to restrain him.
And huh ? You think by 15 he’ll get less aggressive ? Sir, he came at 13 and it got worse since then. He’s getting bigger and taller and there’s nothing that’ll make him more calm eventually.
He probs hit puberty by the time he came so that's partly why he became more aggressive, I've seen some aggressive autistic kids chill out once they leave their teen years. Probs should put him on a diet but I guess its too late for that.
Was he living with anyone else back in Somalia that came with him in Canada, or did he come alone. I could see a change in routine and lifestyle causing more aggression to show up.

Hodan from HR

Staff Member
He already almost killed my mother. He would’ve killed us both today had we not run away and lock ourselves.

And I’m not visiting him. That’s not my responsibility. I hate him for the mental and physical trauma he’s put me through.
I’ve always hated him for injuring my mother and my son.
I don’t even consider him a sibling as he was away for 10 years. He’s nothing to us.
All of his half siblings are all over Canada. None of us will be living in the province he’ll be put in.
My mother can check him out in the group home. But these group homes take years to be put into, and there’s a waiting list.

Sis, why am I seeing this thread now?
Just from your description, there is no hope for your brother. If yall manage to get him into a group home, he prolly won't last there and will eventually be transferred into a psych ward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He probs hit puberty by the time he came so that's partly why he became more aggressive, I've seen some aggressive autistic kids chill out once they leave their teen years. Probs should put him on a diet but I guess its too late for that.
Was he living with anyone else back in Somalia that came with him in Canada, or did he come alone. I could see a change in routine and lifestyle causing more aggression to show up.
He came with my other brother who is 12. And yes the police even told her, that the change in environment made him act like this, on top of not knowing who my mother is, since her sister raised him.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Take him back home and lock him up in those dhaqan celis centres. They know how to deal with severely aggressive kids. He doesnt fear you guys cause no male authority figure.

My heart goes out to parents who have to raise disabled children wallahi, especially in cases like this. I know it's haram but I'd dip after the first few meltdowns. There's no way I'd be grambling with a 6ft man in my 50s when my lower back and knees are fukt beyond repair:francis:
Your hooyo made the right call, a group home/adult residential service is the best place for him.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My heart goes out to parents who have to raise disabled children wallahi, especially in cases like this. I know it's haram but I'd dip after the first few meltdowns. There's no way I'd be grambling with a 6ft man in my 50s when my lower back and knees are fukt beyond repair:francis:
Your hooyo made the right call, a group home/adult residential service is the best place for him.

Balaayado waalanaa, kulahaa at 50 and my back is out of order I’m out”.