Genetics My 23andme Results

There’s a lot of atheists in this forum markaa walahi It’s hard to believe, I remember Before my results some crazy marehan told me habar jeclo are haplogroup E
That's so random though I have no reason to lie about someone else's dna. I will try to track him down.

There is an algorithmic issue with the Ethio-Eritrean component. Somalis who are mixed with Yemenis get too high scores of the Ethio-Eritrean component as Somali+Arabian genes combined resembles the Ethio-Eritrean component and the algorithim is too dumb to distinguish between the two.

Upload and post your https://www.wegene.com/en/ result. They don't have Habeshas in their database, only Somalis, Bantus, and Arabs.. a better tool to gauge admixture in Somalis.
If i post my dna result to this website, what will it tell me?

Last edited:
Have any Ciidagale conducted these DNA tests yet besides the one on yfull (Waqooyi user)?

Given our geographic location, I am curious if we have any E-V32 carriers as well. Being bordered by Habar Awal to the north and Jidwaaq to the south.

Not to mention the close ties between Maxamed Da'uud and Yibir. :cosbyhmm:

Have any Ciidagale conducted these DNA tests yet besides the one on yfull (Waqooyi user)?

Given our geographic location, I am curious if we have any E-V32 carriers as well. Being bordered by Habar Awal to the north and Jidwaaq to the south.
I wouldn't be surprised if CG have some E-V32 carriers. I think all the major Isaaq subclans have some presence of it. The T-M184 might be the true line, and the non-T being sheegatos and sooraacs. Many tribes in Arabia are actually confederations, so Somalis tribes being confederacies is not surprising.

What close ties?

Your Ethio-Eritrean is too high for a pure ethnic Somali, also your MENA is way too high.

Seems like you got a Yemeni or some kind of Arab in your bloodline.

Your Neanderthal is also on the high end, definitely looks like recent Arab blood.

whats considered high for a somali.

i have 104 variants but 99% somali

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male

@Susa,

There could be a few outliers, you should take the test I haven't seen any reer guuyoobe results

Best,

Faahiye

I wouldn't be surprised if CG have some E-V32 carriers. I think all the major Isaaq subclans have some presence of it. The T-M184 might be the true line, and the non-T being sheegatos and sooraacs. Many tribes in Arabia are actually confederations, so Somalis tribes being confederacies is not surprising.

What close ties?
Maxamed Da'uud have lived amongst the Yibir for hundreds of years. We've intermixed a lot and share many districts together. Yibir live in Maxamed Mooge district for example (including their MP in SL government), and Maxamed Da'uud are the main inhabitants of Aw Barkhadle. My laf, Jibriil Xasan, reer abti is Yibir.

Trending