MXQ announce that they will kick start a parallel process that will lead to a new administration on Feb. 8th if Pres. Farmaajo fails to hold election

Stern warning by Madasha, we will see what comes out of the talks between the FGS and FMS and if an Prime minister will be appointed to implement any agreement reached in Muqdisho.

I wonder what happened to Sheikh Shariif, he seems to have been replaced by Sakiin lately in HSM's conferences.
he's been tasked with readying the boys if you know what I mean. :ftw9nwa:
your adeer is all but done. don't run out on him this time like yall done with aabo SR.:ufdup:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
he's been tasked with readying the boys if you know what I mean. :ftw9nwa:

He's gotta be excited to get the gang back together

Y1BT4Y8.gif

Could also be he defected to Farmaajo side, considering HSM brought in a replacement in Sakiin.

Y1BT4Y8.gif

Could also be he defected to Farmaajo side, considering HSM brought in a replacement in Sakiin.
his fingers are itching. no way he would defect.
i am willing to forgive 2020 as a year for all the bullshit it brought us if it ends with farmaajo getting dragged out of his the kursi that currently looks like he super glued it to his ass.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Y1BT4Y8.gif

Stop spreading N&N rumours bro, he's visiting his Mother abroad who is unwell.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
his fingers are itching. no way he would defect.
i am willing to forgive 2020 as a year for all the bullshit it brought us if it ends with farmaajo getting dragged out of his the kursi that currently looks like he super glued it to his ass.
giphy.gif

February gonna be interesting

I don't know man, watching these last few weeks its clear to me dad lo taliyo ba nahy.

Most likely what US decides is what will happen, whether thats a new Prez, etc
sadly. these guys should've been discussing how they should get rid of US and UN meddling along with their agents aka AU, but to them the kursi is all they see. what a sad state of affairs.

Trending

Latest posts