Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Cajiib

23722314_1922715084634188_2575470351309422570_n.jpg

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Fraudulent how? There were some irregularities that occurred during the election according to the various international observers but not to the extent that it would affect the overall election results.

The head of a British-funded team of 60 international observers who monitored the vote said Thursday they saw some minor infringements of voting rules, but agreed the overall voting process met international standards.

"We determined that from our observations that there were not [irregularities] of sufficient scale to undermine the integrity of the electoral processes," said Michael Walls, a senior lecturer in the Development Planning Unit at University College London.

https://www.voanews.com/a/two-shot-...sition-party-calls-voting-rigged/4120492.html

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Let us not forget to thank Mr. Ciro, from what I read he accepted defeat in order to avoid unnecessary bloodshed even if he felt wronged. Can anyone think of a nobler act? In my opinion he deserves to be praised and awarded :)

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Most likely because with Waddani the chance of reuniting with the rest of Somalia is bigger.

Not really, it's a matter of pragmatism. SL uniting with Somalia is a pipe dream, it's not happening anytime soon. But Waddani is less staunchly anti Somalia, and it's easier to sit down and have talks that way, so that both parties can finally get somewhere.

Most likely because with Waddani the chance of reuniting with the rest of Somalia is bigger.
That should be our final goal. I mean we got to be realistic, we can't live without Somalia and Somalia can't live without us. It is also our moral duty to help as much as we can to stabilize the rest of Somali.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
That should be our final goal. I mean we got to be realistic, we can't live without Somalia and Somalia can't live without us. It is also our moral duty to help as much as we can to stabilize the rest of Somali.
I agree that it is our moral duty to help stabilizing all Somali regions, but I prefer we do it as partners. There is to much influence in Somalia that is against exactly that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts