Muuse biixi in burco

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a war criminal according to many Somalilanders I have spoken to. If he comes here, I'll notify the border agency to arrest him and charge him for war crimes.

vote registration is joke, enough the people that SL brings them from Ogaden region during the election as residents of SL.

I assume you talk about Buuhoodle. There is pro SL community in Buuhoodle district who rightfully cast their votes in Qorilquud. Just in the last elections over 15,000 people registered themselves in Buuhoodle district.
rGzMBl2.png

Cross border vote has been only observed in Hargeisa, Borama and Saylac districts.

I assume you talk about Buuhoodle. There is pro SL community in Buuhoodle district who rightfully cast their votes in Qorilquud. Just in the last elections over 15,000 people registered themselves in Buuhoodle district.
rGzMBl2.png

Cross border vote has been only observed in Hargeisa, Borama and Saylac districts.

You are so funny.

No thank the British for wiping dhulo from the region and allowing others to move there.

We can differ on history but one thing we can agree on is Said Barre who draw the regional borders. He could have joined Caynaba to Togdheer and Buuhoodle to Sool. Interesting turn of events 30 years down the road. :rolleyes:

waraabe

Your superior
He's a war criminal according to many Somalilanders I have spoken to. If he comes here, I'll notify the border agency to arrest him and charge him for war crimes.
Kkkk only those who lost to him call him a war criminal (calaacal after loosing). He can come to Canada and the USA anytime he wishes, his former victims can't do anything about it

waraabe

Your superior
Muuse biixi has burco on lock

Hargeisa is on lock

Berbera is on lock

Gabilay is on lock

Zaila is on lock

Sool is on lock

Welcome president biixi

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Kkkk only those who lost to him call him a war criminal (calaacal after loosing). He can come to Canada and the USA anytime he wishes, his former victims can't do anything about it
we will report him to our local congressman. Everyone can see his a war criminal he said on camera he will rather take a life than receive duca, he is a crazy man and you want him as president of narnia?

Lets be real you are also not 100% functioning in your head so it makes sense you want him so bad, i have never seen a person defend a criminal as much as you. If he becomes president of nana land, he will start wars when the whole of East africa need water, food security education hospitals not warlords.

waraabe

Your superior
we will report him to our local congressman. Everyone can see his a war criminal he said on camera he will rather take a life than receive duca, he is a crazy man and you want him as president of narnia?

Lets be real you are also not 100% functioning in your head so it makes sense you want him so bad, i have never seen a person defend a criminal as much as you. If he becomes president of nana land, he will start wars when the whole of East africa need water, food security education hospitals not warlords.

he will certainly deal with the filthy dabacyo garacs like you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending