UNVERIFIED Mustafa Selassie Cagjar : Say goodbye to ethnic federalism

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
He opened his mouth and proved that he is a retard.
There's an old saying:
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and people think your stupid then open it and prove them right".
Mustafe Cagjar exposed himself with this retarded statement. Somebody please tell him that he's literally advocating for the reincarnation of the old Derg regime.

That doesnt make him an idiot but worse scenario a traitor.
But if he's allegiance and service is dedicated to the betterment of Ethiopia, and if Ethnic federalism is damaging to Ethiopian unity/stability then how does what he said make him an idiot?

He opened his mouth and proved that he is a retard.

That is a fake account, everyone knows that,

I cannot believe people actually fall for copy cat accounts on Facebook nowadays

i can take your picture today and create an account with same and pretend to be you as long as i have access to your picture and personal details

the retard who crated this post should have known this is a fake account

WARYA HOW CAN YOU FALL FOR A FAKE COPY CAT ACCOUNT ?
I dont think this is fake.

From how amhara have been getting preferential treatment in somali lands and also being settled using the somali kilil finances then its more than likelyhood he is for amhara feudalism.

He simply telling somalis to pack their bags and move to somalia.This is the worst dabodhilifnimo I have ever encountered.

Irony is he loves amhara just because they were schoolmates.
He forgets that it was TPLF that educated him using affirmative action or elde he would still be a goat herder under derg.
Do you believe he can convince the Somalis that they're Ethiopians? This guy is more dangerous than the Xabashi.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
No comment
giphy.gif

I dont think this is fake.

From how amhara have been getting preferential treatment in somali lands and also being settled using the somali kilil finances then its more than likelyhood he is for amhara feudalism.

He simply telling somalis to pack their bags and move to somalia.This is the worst dabodhilifnimo I have ever encountered.

Amhara were always giving that treatment in somali deegans it isnt something that started with cagjar.

This is not news to me but absolutely something expected from traitor like cagjar based on all of his weird and novel bootyclappings for amhara feudalists since he was nominated to the position.

But I wonder when will somalis feel threatened:farmajoyaab: we are thinking like we were guaranteed that things will remain the same forever when infact major changes can occur at a breathtaking pace, ethiopia is now planning to set up nuclear power plant which together with the huge hydroelectric dams and the expected drilling of ogaden crude oil for commercial use within few years might enable them grow far more stronger than they are today and guess where they'll direct all that energy to- The demographic change of somali kilil same way as india and china doing to kashmiris and uighurs so we better put the qabiil shit aside for a while and look for a way out of this dept we are in before its too late to do anything.

This is most likely fake Account. I don't think he can go that far as to call for the end of Federalism.
Since Not only Somalis will lose, but, he is likely to lose his power with such a transformation.

I think Amharas want use him to re-call Federalism. That fake Account is gives anti-federalist
Amhara Vibe.

This is most likely fake Account. I don't think he can go that far as to call for the end of Federalism.
Since Not only Somalis will lose, but, he is likely to lose his power with such a transformation.

I think Amharas want use him to re-call Federalism. That fake Account is gives anti-federalist
Amhara Vibe.
Amhara want to make him PM so that they can use him to climb the ladder of power.
Just aks any amhara around and ask him who do you think is competent to be PM they will tell you Mustafa.

Mustafa is like Fakemajo he came in singing the somalinimo iyo xuquuq card just to shove it under the bus and start his one Ethiopia policy of Amhara dominance.

Trending

Latest posts