Mustafa Cagjar poses with the U-17 Somali national team

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

Beautiful to see, calanka iyo dadka somaliyeed will rise once again, but just have a feeling this is just igu sawir. However, the picture could be interpreted different way. Can politicians in Ethiopia pose with their ethnic flags?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
2C4BBE1D-1896-4360-A18A-70E9036C8DD3.jpeg

Mustafa Cagjar getting used to the Somali flag Mashallah

Based

VIP
The U-17 boys should receive access to full make overs if they are to represent the great blue and white Somalia. They all look like ciyaal weero.

GemState

36/21
VIP

Beautiful to see, calanka iyo dadka somaliyeed will rise once again, but just have a feeling this is just igu sawir. However, the picture could be interpreted different way. Can politicians in Ethiopia pose with their ethnic flags?
bro its ethiopia, everyone poses with their ethnic flags

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
bro its ethiopia, everyone poses with their ethnic flags
The somali flag symbolises the five regions of somaliweyn, including the ”ethiopias” somali region.

The head of this region posing with this flac could theoritically inspire/ embolden the people he leads. If I was Abiy I would not let this fly.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The somali flag symbolises the five regions of somaliweyn, including the ”ethiopias” somali region.

The head of this region posing with this flac could theoritically inspire/ embolden the people he leads. If I was Abiy I would not let this fly.
Non sense, this guy is abiy’s servant, posing with a pic for the sake of PR is ok for them

Trending