Muslims who are outwardly Muslim

Princefan

80s fan
There are a lot of Somalis who look Muslim but don't act Muslim. The other day I saw a video of a xaliimo YouTuber getting so much hate from Somalis for taking off her hijab. Subxaanalaah, prophet Muhammad scw disagreed with judging people and slandering chaste Muslim women.

Chun Li

under construction πŸ˜ˆπŸ’–
The amount of hating they do in the comments section, you would imagine they’d be getting gwop on gwop

Hijab isn't even part of our daqan. Just some shit imported from Saudi Arabia during the height of the war. :kodaksmiley: In before wahhabi abdis jump in and have the nerve to lecture us about hijab while they rock any kind of clothes they want :silanyolaugh:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Hijab isn't even part of our daqan. Just some shit imported from Saudi Arabia during the height of the war. :kodaksmiley: In before wahhabi abdis jump in and have the nerve to lecture us about hijab while they rock any kind of clothes they want :silanyolaugh:
nope women used to wear it way back in the day

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

giphy.gif

Keo

VIP
Where does this narrative come from that apparently no Somali women wore a hijab before 1991?

Even if it is true that somali women didn't wear hijabs until 1991 (even though that is not the case but let's entertain it) it is a great thing that it is being worn now, this is one step thst they take into being closer to the deen. The problem you have is that you do not like it, and you believe that it is oppressing that they are wearing it while men get to "wear whatever they want" I believe the problem is the lack of variances between the clothing women wear that is deemed islamic compared to the men. This could easily be fixed with allowing different "styles" for the lack of a better word all within the realm of it still being islamic in nature

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I noticed not being modest, and zina is being more and more normalized by ''muslims'' on social media. '' Im struggling with my faith'', or '' I wish to do better, im not there yet'' is always an excuse to dismiss criticism.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I noticed not being modest, and zina is being more and more normalized by ''muslims'' on social media. '' Im struggling with my faith'', or '' I wish to do better, im not there yet'' is always an excuse to dismiss criticism.
dont forget the famous one

"its haram to judge"

giphy.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
dont forget the famous one

"its haram to judge"

giphy.gif
or the '' you should have privelty consulted me, its haram to do it publicly''
giphy.gif

Trending