Muslims on social media are kinda embarrassing.

Macalin M

Out here
These guys (and it’s not only the men as well) will see a Muslim girl with a bit of hair showing and will start commenting on her stuff like “is the hijab for show” or “is the hijab fashion” and shit like that.

I saw a video of a Muslim woman doing squats a while back on Twitter and all the replies was just Muslims getting on to her.

like these people need to calm down lol...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
These guys (and it’s not only the men as well) will see a Muslim girl with a bit of hair showing and will start commenting on her stuff like “is the hijab for show” or “is the hijab fashion” and shit like that.

I saw a video of a Muslim woman doing squats a while back on Twitter and all the replies was just Muslims getting on to her.

like these people need to calm down lol...
Real question? Why are Muslim men viewing Muslim women doing squats on the internet??

Hypocrites

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
They are the same people who RT onto your TL and just think it's funny. The logic some people are working with is incredible

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
idk it’s especially prevalent now when the same niggas drinking and smoking like wtff??

Astaghfurullah sister, fear Allah Cazzawajal. You so fine but cover your Cawrah and you’ll be my queen in Jannah.

This is a very small issue and it embarrasses you? :comeon:

You can't control 1.9 billion people. I don't care what anyone thinks, especially kafirs. Only person who's opinion matters to me is Allah SWT

Macalin M

Out here
This is a very small issue and it embarrasses you? :comeon:

You can't control 1.9 billion people. I don't care what anyone thinks, especially kafirs. Only person who's opinion matters to me is Allah SWT
Well I mean I wasn’t mentioning all 1.9bn Muslims. Mostly the western ones who are all over my TL. Who are mostly around the same age as us all here.

It doesn’t embarrass me personally, I said it’s kinda embarrassing
Also I’m not a kafir....

Well I mean I wasn’t mentioning all 1.9bn Muslims. Mostly the western ones who are all over my TL. Who are mostly around the same age as us all here.

It doesn’t embarrass me personally, I said it’s kinda embarrassing
Also I’m not a kafir....
I didn't say you were one lol. You said you were embarrassed and I assumed it was because of kafirs seeing it.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
A WOMAN HAS THE RIGHT TO WEAR WHATEVER SHE WANTS :it0tdo8: A TRUE PIOUS BROTHER WOULD LOOK AWAY IF HE FEELS THAT A WOMAN MAY BE WEARING SOMETHING REVEALING

Tukraq

VIP
idk it’s especially prevalent now when the same niggas drinking and smoking like wtff??
Cigs aren’t necessarily haram as it’s not an intoxicant and not proven to be deadly(oldest people in the world are heavy smokers), and maybe there part of rare part of the human population that can’t get intoxicated of alcohol so don’t just assume:chrisfreshhah::mjlol: but in all honesty yeah there weird doing there haram “policing” on social media, pretty cringe

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Cigs aren’t necessarily haram as it’s not an intoxicant and not proven to be deadly(oldest people in the world are heavy smokers), and maybe there part of rare part of the human population that can’t get intoxicated of alcohol so don’t just assume:chrisfreshhah::mjlol: but in all honesty yeah there weird doing there haram “policing” on social media, pretty cringe
drinking is literally haram chill
but i’m deadass tired of haram police because i see them everywhere like ??

Tukraq

VIP
drinking is literally haram chill
but i’m deadass tired of haram police because i see them everywhere like ??
Technically alcohol is haram because of intoxication which is of the devil, however, 1/1000000000 humans are immune to alcohol intoxication lol

Macalin M

Out here
A Muslim man could:
Drink
Do zina
Have multiple girlfriends
Gang bang
Smoke weed
Kill another gang

Some Muslim men’s reaction:

It’s perfectly ok

If a Muslim girl twerks:

Astaghfurullah:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:
She doesn’t even need to twerk, just have one hair strand showing.

Trending