Muslims, how come praying for something never works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
First of all, you replied 176 times so far, so your goal of "not feeding trolls" is a miserable failure. Second, I'm not ignorant about Islam. I know it well. Show tolerance? Islam is just people's free speech. You have a right to free speech but I get to criticize dumb ideas.

tolerance is the same as free speech? islam is just people's free speech? (islam is a way of life dumbass) lol you're clearly a troll or just very very ignorant. Replying to a troll and entertainment them is different from informing them ,You know islam well yet you seem ignorant of the fact that islam is against all of what isis is doing last time i checked you were asking us muslim questions regarding our deen doesn't sound like you know it well.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
tolerance is the same as free speech? islam is just people's free speech? (islam is a way of life dumbass) lol you're clearly a troll or just very very ignorant. Replying to a troll and entertainment them is different from informing them ,You know islam well yet you seem ignorant of the fact that islam is against all of what isis is doing last time i checked you were asking us muslim questions regarding our deen doesn't sound like you know it well.
Of course Islam is just people's free speech. You CHOOSE to believe questionable things and express them 5 times a day. It's a choice you are making , just like I can choose to wear a red shirt tomorrow. Islam is compatible with ISIS and terrorism but not all Muslims are. You don't bomb and destroy things because you developed western values and fear consequences for your actions.

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
STFU ... people do that, people do all sort of bad things. You don't even believe in Allah but you want Him to prevent you from falling down and hurting your knee... such hypocrisiy Allah has punished nations before us and wiped them all out with all their evil. He send messengers to no avail. Why because we are men. So now we are left alone, and we shall be dealt with in the hereafter.

Secondly if Allah was interfering with every little thing, you all would be crying we have no free will blaah blaah blaah.
There is no "free will" in islam. Everything is predestined in islam and has been written before we all even existed according to islam. This concept is know as Qadar(predestination) which is one of the six articles of faith, which is supposed to be believe in by all muslims.

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
you are looking at arabs instead of the quraan. since you seem to be reffering to saudi everytime. I bet you have never even read the quraan. i have revert friens all highly educated women. Shame on you atleast they can see the difference.

im off to bed now. some of us have jobs. byee noww

View attachment 22588
Bantus are adoons(slaves) but I thought all human beings especially muslims were slaves of "allah"??!!?? You muslims are fucking dirty hypocrites, fucking dumb ass inbred muzzlimah. Here is a video that might educate your retarded islamic ass! Keep following your arab masters with this anti-black hatred, the greatest master of yours being Muhammad the pale arab bastard false prophet.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Something that I've noticed is that ex-Muslims are the most hate-filled, bitter, angry, people to leave any of the worlds religions.
Just take a look at the Murtads on this forum:
Making threads after threads, commments after comments, related to Muslims and Islam. They also have a bad habit of butting into threads for fellow Muslims discussing the Deen and inserting their, unwanted and not needed views.

It's like, deep down, they feel uneasy and not at peace with the decision that they've made, to leave Islam, and the way they live and know they've made a terrible mistake. Instead of them repenting and asking Allah for forgiveness, they let fear and anger overcome them, so the fear and shame of standing in front of Allah in Salah to ask for forgiveness, stops them. So they carry on with this weird mentality of mocking and slandering Islam, Muslims, Rasolullah SAW and even Allah, to make themselves feel a little bit good.

And it's not just a Somali Murtad thing, ex-Muslims of other races and countries do the same thing. I was once listening to LBC (a talk radio show based in the UK) and on a segment of the show, there was a discussion on Iran's nuclear issue. The show was literally flooded by these ex-Muslim Iranians, and all were saying how bad life is in Iran and how, "Islam destroyed Persian culture and history" and they were all calling for an ARMED solution to this nuclear issue and the West to have a forceful regime change in Iran, even though hundreds of thousands of their people would perish and suffer for decades to come, just ask Iraqis, how post Saddam Hussein is?

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
Something that I've noticed is that ex-Muslims are the most hate-filled, bitter, angry, people to leave any of the worlds religions.
Just take a look at the Murtads on this forum:
Making threads after threads, commments after comments, related to Muslims and Islam. They also have a bad habit of butting into threads for fellow Muslims discussing the Deen and inserting their, unwanted and not needed views.

It's like, deep down, they feel uneasy and not at peace with the decision that they've made, to leave Islam, and the way they live and know they've made a terrible mistake. Instead of them repenting and asking Allah for forgiveness, they let fear and anger overcome them, so the fear and shame of standing in front of Allah in Salah to ask for forgiveness, stops them. So they carry on with this weird mentality of mocking and slandering Islam, Muslims, Rasolullah SAW and even Allah, to make themselves feel a little bit good.

And it's not just a Somali Murtad thing, ex-Muslims of other races and countries do the same thing. I was once listening to LBC (a talk radio show based in the UK) and on a segment of the show, there was a discussion on Iran's nuclear issue. The show was literally flooded by these ex-Muslim Iranians, and all were saying how bad life is in Iran and how, "Islam destroyed Persian culture and history" and they were all calling for an ARMED solution to this nuclear issue and the West to have a forceful regime change in Iran, even though hundreds of thousands of their people would perish and suffer for decades to come, just ask Iraqis, how post Saddam Hussein is?
LBC is Maajid Nawaz's radio show I believe, I've watched a few videos on youtube, pretty good show. Post the link of the Iranian ex-muslims on LBC if you have it or if you could find it, I'd like to watch it.

Noir

Isaaq Elitist
What's interesting is that the masters they follow are all devout satanist that go beyond just prayer incantations straight into human and child sacrifice rituals in absolute devotion as exposed on several videos as well as Wikileaks.

At CERN stands a gigantic Hindu Pagan Goddess status right at the entrance whom scientists specifically asked for and according to Hindu pagan scripture she destroyed the cosmos with her cosmic dance then recreated it again with the same dance, the statue as well as Shiva has links with occultism for thousands of years.

You had the infamous video of a human sacrifice being conducted by the scientists at CERN in front of the Pagan Dancing Goddess Statue caught on tape with the person that filmed it being killed, yet none of these buffoons has an inkling brain cell to spare to even question this abject contradiction.

What's even more interesting is that their masters whom they regard as 'scientists' are actually slaves themselves funded and at the mercy of the rich elite Oligarchs whose agenda they really push like the charlatans that they are, just as they previously pushed tobacco was good for you! and the current quacko studies supporting big industries whom pay these charlatan scientists to come out with studies in support of their products.

You can't help but feel sorry for these people especially at the irony of it all, he follows a charlatan lowly slave (scientist) whom answers to a parasite filthy rich elite oligarch that funds the peasant and whom answers to Satan through sacrifice rituals! but yet he complains about people that make direct prayers towards Allah

This is what is meant with dumb, deaf and blind, they have eyes but they can't see, they have minds but they can't think, they have ears but they can't hear, they are nothing more then sheeple brain-dead zombies.
You believe in this tin foil hat conspiracy theories from fundamentalist Christian rednecks,and you are calling US dumb, deaf and blind sheeple brain-dead zombies?:faysalwtf:

The fact that you Muslims actually believe in this crap more than those rednecks,is why you need to be banned from the west.:noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts