Muslims finally accept mixed gender prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I don't see anything wrong with gender mixing. We shouldn't be stuck in the 7th century. No wonder there is rising anti Muslim sentiments in most of the world.

World

VIP
It’s not exactly easy to have gender segregation when that many people are praying.

What exactly are they supposed to do? 50,000 men pray here, 50,000 women pray there?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't see anything wrong with gender mixing. We shouldn't be stuck in the 7th century. No wonder there is rising anti Muslim sentiments in most of the world.
Who gives a f*ck about anti-Islam. We are not reforming our religion to please ignorant, intolerant, hillybillies.

I despise weak folks who would change their lives to please others.

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Who gives a f*ck about anti-Islam. We are not reforming our religion to please ignorant, intolerant, hillybillies.

I despise weak folks who would change their lives to please others.
Do you know that most masjid in Somalia don't have women sections. almost all Somali women pray in their home because in 3rd world countries, there isn't a section for women in masjid and women can't have their own masjid since they're not allowed to lead prayers in Islam. We don't have to be stuck in the 7th century. Reformation isn't a bad thing at all.

Gibiin-Udug

Do you know that most masjid in Somalia don't have women sections. almost all Somali women pray in their home because in 3rd world countries, there isn't a section for women in masjid and women can't have their own masjid since they're not allowed to lead prayers in Islam. We don't have to be stuck in the 7th century. Reformation isn't a bad thing at all.
It's more rewarding for women to pray at him. And there are women section in every mosque, don't try it. My own family build mosques around Africa and there's certainly women sections.

7th century or 2nd century, we are not reforming our beautiful religion to please others. Islam is not for the weak. Either follow it as it is or leave it.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

Muslims finally reforming Islam.
:salute:
I love Egypt. You can see from the lines its families praying together close. This is not reform but family praying and camping together for the night as the lady at the end said. There is no problem with this.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
It's more rewarding for women to pray at him. And there are women section in every mosque, don't try it. My own family build mosques around Africa and there's certainly women sections.

7th century or 2nd century, we are not reforming our beautiful religion to please others. Islam is not for the weak. Either follow it as it is or leave it.
Can you give me a good reason why women can't lead prayers or have their own mosque. also Islamically women aren't allowed to be outside without a male companion which Saudi Arabia still practice it.
I say let Saudi Arabia practice the 7th century version of Islam. We don't have to.

Gibiin-Udug

Can you give me a good reason why women can't lead prayers or have their own mosque. also Islamically women aren't allowed to be outside without a male companion which Saudi Arabia still practice it.
I say let Saudi Arabia practice the 7th century version of Islam. We don't have to.
Women can lead other women. But would you want your wife or mother, sister to lead a prayer for men such as @R.Kelly to bend down infront of him, even though he's not from Saudi Arabia. There's a reason why women can't travel without a male companion. For safety reasons, how many non-Muslim women are raped everyday?

Women can lead other women. But would you want your wife or mother, sister to lead a prayer for men such as @R.Kelly to bend down infront of him, even though he's not from Saudi Arabia. There's a reason why women can't travel without a male companion. For safety reasons, how many non-Muslim women are raped everyday?
Same percentage as Muslim women.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Women can't even lead other women or have their own mosque. They can only be lead by men which is why there is no such thing as a women's mosque in 7th century Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.