Muslims are being oppressed by Ethiopian Orthodox Christians in Aksum

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point I was very clear sxb unless you lack the basic skills for deduction

Don’t be upset if you’re intolerant of other people’s religions!
If you are that type of person who will allow churches to be built in your own country then may Allah help you, real talk!
And instead of talking about what’s going on, instead your putting dirt on your own people, nacaasad!

Muji

VIP
If you are that type of person who will allow churches to be built in your own country then may Allah help you, real talk!
And instead of talking about what’s going on, instead your putting dirt on your own people, nacaasad!

Well sounds like you have more in common with the people we are supposed to be attacking! The only difference is they are Christian and you are a Muslim. You both agree that you have the right religion and allowing others to worship another religion in your country would be sinful! Be gone now beastly thing.

To be fair to them can Christians build churches in Somalia?
There is no indigenous Christian community. The Muslims asking for a Masjid in Axum are indigenous and make up I think 10-15% of the cities inhabitants and they're flat out not allowed to have one in their own city. There are churches in the Somali region for the minority Christians who are not even from the region but live there.

We don't have any within Somalia proper so its not really a fair comparison, but Galbeed is and yes they do have a few there.

Before the war there was a very large cathedral in Xamar too.

World

VIP
So why are we condoning other's when we also opress muslims on the basis of qabil
These Muslims are not allowed to have a place of worship, a masjid where they can pray their salah or conduct their friday prayers.

How on earth does that compared to Somalis having clan rivalry?

Your Ethiopian coonery has no limits, to the point where you actually support Christian banning Islam. I mean, are you even Muslim?

These Muslims are not allowed to have a place of worship, a masjid where they can pray their salah or conduct their friday prayers.

Your Ethiopian coonery has no limits, to the point where you actually support Christian banning Islam. I mean, are you even Muslim?
Exactly no point tryna unite us as if the kuffars will ever join us Muslims we must show zero tolerance for habashi they are the cancer of the horn

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

I am muslim

But Its the same thing when somalis cry for Palestinian muslims, but at the same time killed their own muslims for qabil

Call me an oromo coon Israel coon Ethiopian coon

But don't disregard my views I treat all cases equally

Muji

VIP
There is no indigenous Christian community. The Muslims asking for a Masjid in Axum are indigenous and make up I think 10-15% of the cities inhabitants and they're flat out not allowed to have one in their own city. There are churches in the Somali region for the minority Christians who are not even from the region but live there.

We don't have any within Somalia proper so its not really a fair comparison, but Galbeed is and yes they do have a few there.

Before the war there was a very large cathedral in Xamar too.

Yes there was a very large cathedral church built by the Italians not Somalis.

Also there are Christian Somalis, if you googled this you would find them within seconds. Somalis are not even allowed to live openly as a Christian in Somalia and yet you are wondering why these Ethiopian Christians are being intolerant.

I don’t like the hypocrisy that’s being displayed here. We have people threatening Ilhan because she supports gay rights but also crying when Muslims are oppressed. You either support for freedom for all or live as a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending