Muslim On the Khabib Nurmagomedov Bandwagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear every muslim is know a fan of khabib, they think he is the best cause he barley beat a extremely rusty Conor McGregor. Khabib was known for missing weight, and running from real fighters, how many times will he run from tony ferguson. He chose Conor because he knew Conor had extreme ring rust.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mashalah Khabib is a muslim hero born to fight and to show his skills to the world, he is a good role model for all muslims encourage us to loose bad habits,work to gain muscles and endurance, he will beat all the odds like he did and beat that nigga with a great applause.:samwelcome:

I swear every muslim is know a fan of khabib, they think he is the best cause he barley beat a extremely rusty Conor McGregor. Khabib was known for missing weight, and running from real fighters, how many times will he run from tony ferguson. He chose Conor because he knew Conor had extreme ring rust.
Warya if you train martial arts you would know how fucking hard it to fight against khabibs style unless you are a good wrestler. I believe Tony will win Connor but he doesnt stand a chance against Khabib.

Mashalah Khabib is a muslim hero born to fight and to show his skills to the world, he is a good role model for all muslims encourage us to loose bad habits,work to gain muscles and endurance, he will beat all the odds like he did and beat that nigga with a great applause.:samwelcome:
good role model but jump out the cage and could've injured innocent people. Plus he is probably homo his fighting style is sambo basically man hugging another man. Conor fights like a real man

good role model but jump out the cage and could've injured innocent people. Plus he is probably homo his fighting style is sambo basically man hugging another man. Conor fights like a real man
You know nothing about the UFC calling wrestling homo get out of here :comeon::camby:

not even fanboying but khabib would break tony ferguson's dick. barely beat pettis that journeyman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts