Music at wedding And music in somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Music is haram. But I still see people going to weddings and turning up. Will we start to see weddings without music a lot more often in the future?

I recently saw a random video on Instagram of a party in Somalia and in the middle of the party someone started attacking the place.

What happening in Somalia. Are they trying to completely get rid of the music scene there.

Music is haram. But I still see people going to weddings and turning up. Will we start to see weddings without music a lot more often in the future?

I recently saw a random video on Instagram of a party in Somalia and in the middle of the party someone started attacking the place.

What happening in Somalia. Are they trying to completely get rid of the music scene there.
Is that in the south? if so it's probably the cancer that is al shabaab. Music is not haram as it cannot be avoided today but i think some arab made that hadith up.

:gucciwhat:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Looolol I'm nowhere near knowledgeable and I heard about that party they did for the youth for eid. Tragic wallahi but atleast no one died alhamdulliah.
Apparently too packed. I've actually enjoy to a wedding with no music and stuff where they just used voice it wasn't too bad.
Our sheikhs are very strict and scary and they always want to stop these singer parties and have done o before but this might have been a lone thing lemme check more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending