Music at wedding And music in somalia

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Jerome in the house, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Jerome in the house

Jerome in the house Xalimos ain’t shit #abdisexit VIP

Ratings:
    +8,272
    Music is haram. But I still see people going to weddings and turning up. Will we start to see weddings without music a lot more often in the future?

I recently saw a random video on Instagram of a party in Somalia and in the middle of the party someone started attacking the place.

What happening in Somalia. Are they trying to completely get rid of the music scene there.

2. Jerome in the house

Jerome in the house Xalimos ain’t shit #abdisexit VIP

Ratings:
    +8,272
  3. Yaquub

Yaquub

Ratings:
    +3,833
    Is that in the south? if so it's probably the cancer that is al shabaab. Music is not haram as it cannot be avoided today but i think some arab made that hadith up.

:gucciwhat:

4. guntiino101

guntiino101

Ratings:
    +2,165
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Pastoralite

Pastoralite RIP to all the real ones

Ratings:
    +2,032
    How tf is music haram :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf: What if the song is islamic? Will it be halal or haram? :noneck: Or halam :ileycry::mugshotman:

6. Blade1

Blade1 Abdi pleaser

Ratings:
    +4,197
    Looolol I'm nowhere near knowledgeable and I heard about that party they did for the youth for eid. Tragic wallahi but atleast no one died alhamdulliah.
    Apparently too packed. I've actually enjoy to a wedding with no music and stuff where they just used voice it wasn't too bad.
    Our sheikhs are very strict and scary and they always want to stop these singer parties and have done o before but this might have been a lone thing lemme check more

7. Sheikh

Sheikh Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''

Ratings:
    +6,631
    @Jerome in the house Fam Music in weddings these days are starting to decrease as before since it's haram. Nasheeds are much more played these days than regular Music.

Yeah Somalis in Somalia don't like Music. But they do like gabays (ryhmes).

• Informative Informative x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted