Musharax Xildhibaan Col. Khalid visits Kulbiyow

What the people don’t know is no Galjecel Degmo or tuulo. Galjecel live in usually in Baadiyo, they never build town or villages. They live other people, you might find two or three Galjecel families in Kulbiyo, not whole town.
The only village Galjecel May be majority is Beerxaani. Even that they lives with others.
Galjecel man start Abdalla Birole, but today is Cawarmale majority village.
Galjecel live with us in Kudaa few families.
Like Sheekhaal they also live with Absame as few families .

No even Beerxaani is now being taken over by Absame because we allowed them to settle there in 2007, but that’s not the case anymore. The only Gaaljecl village I can think of is Kamjaroon that’s it. They are usually guests living with other clans in the region.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
No even Beerxaani is now being taken over by Absame because we allowed them to settle there in 2007, but that’s not the case anymore. The only Gaaljecl village I can think of is Kamjaroon that’s it. They are usually guests living with other clans in the region.
I remember 2007 they were fighting against Telxa in Beerxaani

The mx on somnet were falsely claiming Beerxaani & Goobweyn in the past. Here’s Beerxaani in this video. Soon the natives of southern Gedo will liberate their lands from invaders.

How are we supposed to take mx who didnt even know where Kulbiyow was located to try and tell us otherwise. @Waamoking :lolbron: :lolbron:

View attachment 207946

You just exposed yourself walle someone i know was onto something kkk. :pachah1:

You still don't understand my question lol. Btw I haven't said anything about who lives there on this thread. That's why you took my comment misunderstood it and tried to spin it as something all mx asked when it was just me. As if mx all have the same knowledge, like they are one person. :lawd: What kinda comment is this :heh:

The mx on somnet were falsely claiming Beerxaani & Goobweyn in the past. Here’s Beerxaani in this video. Soon the natives of southern Gedo will liberate their lands from invaders.

You showed us some soldiers which i will give you the benefit of doubt and say it's indeed beerxaani. Still how does this prove that the qabiill of these soldiers are the natives of this town? According to your logic the fufu in Afmadow and Dhobley are natives too. There's pictures and videos of them there.:mjlaugh:

You just exposed yourself walle someone i know was onto something kkk. :pachah1:

You still don't understand my question lol. Btw I haven't said anything about who lives there on this thread. That's why you took my comment misunderstood it and tried to spin it as something all mx asked when it was just me. As if mx all have the same knowledge, like they are one person. :lawd: What kinda comment is this :heh:

you agreed with the comment of your friend assuming you had any knowledge of the bullshit he was writing; Infact looking back at what you wrote in the past you shouldn’t even be involved in this thread Akhi you are only here for Fkd like your other plus 1 :pacspit:

You showed us some soldiers which i will give you the benefit of doubt and say it's indeed beerxaani. Still how does this prove that the qabiill of these soldiers are the natives of this town? According to your logic the fufu in Afmadow and Dhobley are natives too. There's pictures and videos of them there.:mjlaugh:

I am only educating you on Absame Deegaans please educate me on where Waaqmasho Boranas live :lolbron: :lolbron:

Is that a yes? Some reer abdillah man i met told me aren't the kenyans absame too? :drakekidding::deadpeter:

Question Mark What GIF by Aminé

@DalsanJubiland
These Marehans embarrass themselves every time they get involved in Jubada Hoose issue and they claim to be Deegaan.
Sit yhem down and teach them the history. I blame Harti/MJ for bringing Gaaljecel and Cowrmale to Jubada Hoose.
Canjeel and Beerxaani were almost the border of Harti waamo and Absame, look at it today. Howsingo was Harti tool and Waldeena Maqabul. You see how MJ's love for Magaalo joog and hiring and bringing qowsaar clans brought new comers to claim our land.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
@DalsanJubiland
These Marehans embarrass themselves every time they get involved in Jubada Hoose issue and they claim to be Deegaan.
Sit yhem down and teach them the history. I blame Harti/MJ for bringing Gaaljecel and Cowrmale to Jubada Hoose.
Canjeel and Beerxaani were almost the border of Harti waamo and Absame, look at it today. Howsingo was Harti tool and Waldeena Maqabul. You see how MJ's love for Magaalo joog and hiring and bringing qowsaar clans brought new comers to claim our land.
You are absolutely 💯 right!!!
Average MJ /Harti in Joore and Waamo had two wifes one in Kismaayo city and one in baadiyaha Kismaayo and Joore and some of them had even farm by the Juba River up to Jamame.
So they needed people to help the baadiyo wife so brought Cawarmale from Raxoole and Galjecel from Daafeed crossing the river at or Near Buale or Sacow when river was Shallow.
Sheekhaal is different, they were always Absame qowsaar. Any where Absame lives, Sheekhaal lives with them

You are absolutely 💯 right!!!
Average MJ /Harti in Joore and Waamo had two wifes one in Kismaayo city and one in baadiyaha Kismaayo and Joore and some of them had even farm by the Juba River up to Jamame.
So they needed people to help the baadiyo wife so brought Cawarmale from Raxoole and Galjecel from Daafeed crossing the river at or Near Buale or Sacow when river was Shallow.
Sheekhaal is different, they were always Absame qowsaar. Any where Absame lives, Sheekhaal lives with them
The term is Aw iyo Ogaden. Most Sheekhaal in Howsingo have either Reer Cabdille or Makahil mothers and most of them are recent migrants.
Do you know that around 1991 there was no single Gaaljecel family present in Badhaadhe district, atleast as Gaaljecel who claimed that tribe.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
The term is Aw iyo Ogaden. Most Sheekhaal in Howsingo have either Reer Cabdille or Makahil mothers and most of them are recent migrants.
Do you know that around 1991 there was no single Gaaljecel family present in Badhaadhe district, atleast as Gaaljecel who claimed that tribe.
Serious!!!
Wow!!
What happened was during civil war, Absame and Harti immigrated to Refugees camps in north East and Kenya as whole.
So Giirgiir found that land left by Absame and Harti and spread on it.
In oldies Absame and Harti were Lo lay, where Cawarmale and Galjecel had Camels Geel, so after civil war Geel lay spread everywhere.
Last year I was listening to Cawarmale elder he said you guys Harti You left the land and us Cawarmale didn’t have the mean or abilities to go to refugee camp, so spread to the empty land.

Serious!!!
Wow!!
What happened was during civil war, Absame and Harti immigrated to Refugees camps in north East and Kenya as whole.
So Giirgiir found that land left by Absame and Harti and spread on it.
In oldies Absame and Harti were Lo lay, where Cawarmale and Galjecel had Camels Geel, so after civil war Geel lay spread everywhere.
Last year I was listening to Cawarmale elder he said you guys Harti You left the land and us Cawarmale didn’t have the mean or abilities to go to refugee camp, so spread to the empty land.

brother while we were in refugee camps foreigners were taking advantage of our lands. A lot of Absames living in the camps came from Jubaland. We managed to liberate most of Lower Juba and the Absames are now returning to the land. Middle Juba and south of Gedo where Absame lives continues to be occupied. We are waiting for the day those areas are liberated and the Absame natives living in the camps brought back to their lands.

A lot of the returnees opening up shops in Kismaayo Waa Reer Bu’aale,Nasiriya,Saakow iyo Salagle as well as Baardheere. They are waiting for their Lands to be liberated from occupiers so they can start business in their native towns.

Sheekhaal Lobaage? Then probably from Tunni region that moved after OG Waamo conquest
Harti seems to have adopted D&M way of assimilating qabiils, seems to have failed with Gaaljecel recently, but succeeded with Cawrmaale.

Abaq

VIP
Shameless boons now claiming Kulbiyow is a GJ degaan. Kulbiyow is as Absame as a place can get. That’s like saying Wardheer or Qabridaharre or Awaare are not Absame territories

Trending