Museveni violates South Sudaneese

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
blue skin color?, i don't even think it exists.

It does happen. When some Nilotes are dark enough there is a sort of blueish sheen to their skin. It's faint but clearly there. You see this with some jet black haired people too. Their hair can shine somewhat blue.

blue skin color?, i don't even think it exists.
1618614282896.png

Argyria is a skin condition caused by silver chemical buildup in the body.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Ileen that where our qalancho skinny halitosis get their slender long necks from, God bless our nilote ancestors

Wallahi, I thank Allah everyday for my hairless, tall, smooth skin and long neck Nilote genetics. Allah forbid I be a hairy, short, rough skinned, short-necked MENA. Allah forbid.

OVMYr4b.png
4eMXcFd.png

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Wallahi, I thank Allah everyday for my hairless, tall, smooth skin and long neck Nilote genetics. Allah forbid I be a hairy, short, rough skinned, short-necked MENA. Allah forbid.

OVMYr4b.png
4eMXcFd.png
You right as well. I'd never want to be 5ft hairy midget. Much rather be 6'5 slender man
giphy.gif

Apollo

VIP
Kind of racist considering half his country is Nilote.

Imagine Abiy Ahmed saying: ''If you look carefully at the Tigray you see a Jew'', lmao.

I think it is a recent mutation. The Niger-Congo and Omotic skin tone was probably the original SSA skin tone. Nilotes mutated.

Is there such thing as "SSA" or "original SSA" it's just another word for non-Eurasian. Also didn't most non-hunter gathering Africans originate north of the Sahara rather than south, the is where the split between Eurasians-African happen.

I mean...
No wonder the Somalis in kismayo, and Southern cushites in Kenya and Tanzania were called Azania by the ancient greeks, this word has no meaning in Greek but means Asaan in somali, asaan is red, our southern Somali Rahanweyn/Hawiye relatives seem to have all be red brown

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I think it is a recent mutation. The Niger-Congo and Omotic skin tone was probably the original SSA skin tone. Nilotes mutated.

I agree. "Nilo-Saharan" East-Africans including our own ancestors most likely developed mutations for increasing the amount of melanin in their skin to adapt to their specific UV radiation rich environment. I'm sure we'll discover the SNPs someday. The true "SSA" skin-tone probably wasn't as dark as you say.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

OVMYr4b.png
4eMXcFd.png

Hairy, thick neck, and balding (thank god, being 4'11 is ok)
but at least I'm not blue black kkkk
:hemad:

Trending

Latest posts