Museveni has won the elections in Uganda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis have left their mark all over the continent

The former President of Chad is said to be a Gurgure. He went to Mogadishu to meet clan elders during the Marxist days. The Toubou and Gorane of Chad are descendants of lost Somali clans, the other being Garre.
We have to form an alliance markaas and learn them the somali language.

Loool learned something new today, Museveni is cushitic😅 Im on his side now💪🏾😅
No he is nilohamitic.
Another thing is aideed in 1990s flew to uganda at the height of the war when tutsis were being cleansed from rwanda and devised a war strategy that saw the outnumbered tutsi plus Ugandan troops defeat hutus.At that juncture in history museveni was almost facing threat of hutus dethroning him.

No he is nilohamitic.
Another thing is aideed in 1990s flew to uganda at the height of the war when tutsis were being cleansed from rwanda and devised a war strategy that saw the outnumbered tutsi plus Ugandan troops defeat hutus.At that juncture in history museveni was almost facing threat of hutus dethroning him.
Do they thank and honour Aidid for that🤔 i didnt even this, i knew he was trained in a prestigious military school in Russia as with other Somalis. Are there any articles on this?

No he is nilohamitic.
Isnt hamitic an outdated term for cushitic people?

Museveni doesnt look cushitic from miles away, you'd have to know his tribe and then squint then to see it, he looks like any random kenyatti to me. Put him by kegame and he looks just bantu

Kagame looks like a tired adeer with disobediant teens at home😐
1610742531351.png

He somewhat gives me southern african vibes

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

He knows his ways around kids, don't forget, Uganda has one of the youngest populations, with a median age of 16

He knows his ways around kids, don't forget, Uganda has one of the youngest populations, with a median age of 16
At least he is smart in rigging the elections as the marginal.difference is not that big so it looks like a credible elections.

Do you know how he used to win previous elections?
Back then as long as you are voting for him the wouldnt ask for ID.I was told even somali refugees used to queue to vote for him. :russ:

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Mu7 earned his presidency through the barrel of the gun, do you think he's going to give it up for some stonehead musician?

Apollo

VIP
@Nomadite @Maxaa kaa galay @CanoGeel

:lol: I was googling around about the Bahima tribe or people tied to Museveni and then stumbled upon this guy, can pass for a full Somali:

Esau Isingoma
qwqHZCQ.jpg

Museveni's daughter Natasha Museveni / Karugire also shows signs of Cushitic origins.

ZquF7Mj.jpg

Museveni doesnt look cushitic from miles away, you'd have to know his tribe and then squint then to see it, he looks like any random kenyatti to me. Put him by kegame and he looks just bantu

Museveni doesn't look like it much because of his Bantu admixture, but he probably has Cushitic ancestry. Look at his daughter (one posted above). There is no way he is 0% Cushitic. Google his tribe Bahima. Many Cushitic looking people in this tribe (Bahima).

Contrast him/them to these, his previous and current opponents, then it becomes more obvious:

Kizza Besigye Kifefe:
ZtcCROF.jpg

Bobi Wine (Kyagulanyi Ssentamu):
ME3SBdj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.