Muse Bihi -Farmaajo Phone call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Well no shit. Compare the population size of the two tuna boy
what proves your folks are laaangabs is the fact you always comparing urselfs to sub sub sub clans.
If that doesnt prove u are a laangab i don't know what is :lolbron:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
what proves your folks are laaangabs is the fact you always comparing urselfs to sub sub sub clans.
If that doesnt prove u are a laangab i don't know what is :lolbron:
Nah he was comparing major city to a tuulo. I was just stating the population difference between the two sxb

darod isnt big

if darod was a big clan, your uncles wouldnt be ruled by isaaq

they aren't. they chilling in Bosaso flying the Somalia/Puntland Flag proudly. you should be more worried about when Ethiopia falls, after all daroods are surrounding you.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Puntland should have supported dhullos and warsans to have their own state, i blame puntland for everything.

waraabe

Your superior
they aren't. they chilling in Bosaso flying the Somalia/Puntland Flag proudly. you should be more worried about when Ethiopia falls, after all daroods are surrounding you.

i have been abusing darod since the oromo slave of the yemenis arrived in the horn, when Ethiopia falls it will go back to me abusing you and taking your lands

i have been abusing darod since the oromo slave of the yemenis arrived in the horn, when Ethiopia falls it will go back to me abusing you and taking your lands

When "we" arrived, we where kings among men.. while you kin where shipped off to the zoos in paris.

@waraabe Great great......
OjL4c5m.jpg

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
When "we" arrived, we where kings among men.. while you kin where shipped off to the zoos in paris.

@waraabe Great great......
OjL4c5m.jpg
One of my biggest discovery of 2017, his ancestors were actually locked in human zoos displayed in europe :russ:

That is the biggest L i've ever seen :pachah1:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
If this talks fails, i will assault the closest secessionist militia base, with 7 mujahideen who loves unity.

You must definetely know that 8 mujahideen started the blessed struggle to defeat alshabab terrorists in Guriceel and Dhuusomareeb.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Anoo ku hadlaya magaca Puntland waxaan si buuxda usoo dhaweeynayna oo soo sagootinayna oo soo galbinayna Beesha Garxajis oo maanta sii buuxda unoqday Muwaadiniin Reer Puntland ah, hargeisa waa cidagale, cidagalana waa Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.