Murusade clan warns HSM to stop interfering in their business

Can you not see the Al shabaab flag next to them? These are Al shabaab talking and your attaching the whole of mursade on them. You are the biggest qaran dumis, hoog sheeg and fake news merchant out here and all because your uncle isn’t on the seat

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Can you not see the Al shabaab flag next to them? These are Al shabaab talking and your attaching the whole of mursade on them. You are the biggest qaran dumis, hoog sheeg and fake news merchant out here and all because your uncle isn’t on the seat
How come they never said this during Farmaajo era?

They are spokesmen for Murusade who are majority pro AS . It seems like they are rejecting so called Garguurte tribalist agenda and prefer Khawaarijta

How come they never said this during Farmaajo era?

They are spokesmen for Murusade who are majority pro AS . It seems like they are rejecting so called Garguurte tribalist agenda and prefer Khawaarijta
Why would Al shabaab mention Farmaajo when the guy barely fought them and was no threat to them? HSM is a direct threat to their existence proven by these ongoing offensives.

It seems like you’d rather the khawarij in power than HSM

Last edited:
I’ve seen the word qaran dumis a few times now. May I ask what does that word mean? I know it has a negative connotation and can kinda get when used in certain contexts.

cow

VIP
its murusade clan inside mogadishu calling culusow abgaal regime gaal.

notice the AC in the room. that definitely is not ceelbuur. this is a hotel inside mogadishu.

I’ve seen the word qaran dumis a few times now. May I ask what does that word mean? I know it has a negative connotation and can kinda get when used in certain contexts.
destroyer of a nation or government. Someone who doesn't want a country to prosper by any means and are against anything that the person, people or political party in charge just because they dislike them for whatever reasons.

In the case of @TekNiKo , he does not want the government in power to prosper because it is lead by a hutu and caghdeer. Two clans that his own clansmen dislike. If they do good, it shows how incompetent his uncle was. And he does not want his uncle to be exposed

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Just a buzzword MBB use to shame critics of the failed DamulJadiid

Literally means nation destroyer, a person labeled "qaran dumis" carries out subversive activities.

destroyer of a nation or government. Someone who doesn't want a country to prosper by any means and are against anything that the person, people or political party in charge just because they dislike them for whatever reasons.

In the case of @TekNiKo , he does not want the government in power to prosper because it is lead by a hutu and caghdeer. Two clans that his own clansmen dislike. If they do good, it shows how incompetent his uncle was. And he does not want his uncle to be exposed
Thanks for the information akhi ❤️

Sometimes I think we need a "good tyrant" in sense where a person with kind heart knows that Allah's Law is absolute as well as he too values muslims as his brothers and sisters. And he won't hesitate to destroy these villains who wish to oppress Somali people in this society. Most of the villains are usually khawarij, qabil-minded people, and foreigners that do things for their personal gains.

Somalis who practice Khawarij/Qabil must be obliterated, no matter what.

Trending