Muna Kay side of the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Out of the loop. So she tried to protest against foreigners from taking over our central bank and got attacked by Kheyre's sidechicks?

If that's true then who cares about her background. Isn't she in the right?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think she’s being set up those damages this girl got dont make sense

First of all if she’s got a black eye her eye would be redish not pearly white and it’s convenient her eyebrows and makeup is untouched

0C181FC1-AE5F-4374-BAA1-3BE2CFD26BDD.png

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Out of the loop. So she tried to protest against foreigners from taking over our central bank and got attacked by Kheyre's sidechicks?

If that's true then who cares about her background. Isn't she in the right?
She is in the right even in the constitution of Somalia it’s says only a Somali can be in charge of the central bank she pointed that out

If it says so in the constitution than why is a foreigner chosen?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
She is in the right even in the constitution of Somalia it’s says only a Somali can be in charge of the central bank she pointed that out

If it says so in the constitution than why is a foreigner chosen?

Me and Muna Kay's cousin was talking about this story yesterday he says Khayre has been asking Muna kay out for a while and she few times denied his offer and since then they holding grudges for her.

I asked him about her not having a regular D&M accent he told me her mom is MJ , no wonder why she is into politics.:yacadiim:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Somalia is already run by foreigners. What amazes me is that no scholar there actually addresses this foreign occupation. No people with pride would accept this.

Look at the spanish and their 700 yr struggle and never lost hope of getting the country.

We have bigger problems than a central bank, our country is being taken without a fight

I think she’s being set up those damages this girl got dont make sense

First of all if she’s got a black eye her eye would be redish not pearly white and it’s convenient her eyebrows and makeup is untouched

View attachment 63674
Whats with all these bizarre conspiracy theories? There were witnesses and they were physically fighting. Muna Kay doesn't even deny the injuries in the interview she had on TV.

Her sisters arrest had nothing to do with the vote on the central bank thing, there was a fight and an MP hospitalized. There would be no need, overwhelming majority passed it. Muna Kay wasn't the only one who voted against it.

Forever trying to twist and politicize everything. :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending