Mummy thread

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Post your favorite mummy pictures.

This mexican priest was about the book life till his death. Smart nigga probably bullshitted his ppl all the time for discounts and shit.

:pachah1:

1587139845897.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Who actually thinks of these types of threads........... nigga said post your favorite deteriorating human body
I've always found mummies interesting.

Tho i'd feel offended if they dug my body out the ground and put me on display. That's complete violation.

:deadosama:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The one and the only Ramses ll
View attachment 107918
Isn’t he so handsome
Amazing to think he conquered most of the known world in his time and pushed all the way to turkey. Greatest general of his time, but we don't know much details about his rule although he looks like he died peacefully.

At least compared to the screaming mummy that some say was assassinated by his own son for the throne.

1587141094904.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Amazing to think he conquered most of the known world in his time and pushed all the way to turkey. Greatest general of his time, but we don't know much details about his rule although he looks like he died peacefully.

At least compared to the screaming mummy that some say was assassinated by his own son for the throne.

You sound so delicious. Yahya the blessed name.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Post your favorite mummy pictures.

This mexican priest was about the book life till his death. Smart nigga probably bullshitted his ppl all the time for discounts and shit.

:pachah1:

View attachment 107915

There should be a "misleading" tag next to this topics title. I opened the topic thinking there would be pictures of beautiful mommies.

Trending

Latest posts