Multicultural cities

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
What's your favourite aspect of multicultural cities?

The food

Cheap herbs and spices from ethnic shops

All the different people you'll meet

Also I remember when I was in secondary and some cadaan kid in the years below shouted I hate Muslims and blacks because they're all terrorists and robbers or something of that like. Kid got chased around the school by groups of other kids in his year (of all races because no one actually liked this guy)

He had to go home because he had a black eye and a fucked up arm, he had to hide in the toilets for a while before a madow teacher saved his ass. Gotta love London :silanyosmile:

I remember this kid in my class one said; "when its raining, God is pissing", and he got jumped right after the class ended, even the hijabi was stomping him :mjkkk:

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
Yukon it was easy for the cadaans to get rushed round here. One time this guy didn’t even say the n-word, but because someone said he did he got rushed by all the blacks. This was in our football cage area so no teachers around either kkk

Nah jokes aside, I feel like im so used to living in a multicultural city, i cant imagine a non.
Imagine how boring it would be, similar looking people, same music, food and culture.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Mainly the food, women and ambience tbh. Good thing about Toronto is their is basically no racism or even micro-agression so their is never really any friction between any of the races that live here

I love seeing people from other cultures, but same religion. In my Mosque, we're Somalis, Yemenis, Gulf Arabs, Maghrebis, Kurds, Persians, Turks, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Bosnians, Dagestanis, Chechens, Berbers, West Africans and converts, and we celebrate Eid, Mawlid, Ramadan and other holidays.

I love seeing people from other cultures, but same religion. In my Mosque, we're Somalis, Yemenis, Gulf Arabs, Maghrebis, Kurds, Persians, Turks, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Bosnians, Dagestanis, Chechens, Berbers, West Africans and converts, and we celebrate Eid, Mawlid, Ramadan and other holidays.
Smh s with their bootyclapping ajnabi and shiet

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
What's Chicago like? Apparently the US is more segregated in general
Yukon it was easy for the cadaans to get rushed round here. One time this guy didn’t even say the n-word, but because someone said he did he got rushed by all the blacks. This was in our football cage area so no teachers around either kkk
Saying the N-word was one of the scariest things to an cadaan kid at our school. I remember this cadaan kid said it once, the jokes never stopped till we finished secondary kkkkkk. Sometimes people would walk past him and start whispering "nigga nigga nigga nigga" really fast even though it was like 2 years ago.

People would walk by him, give him a punch and say what's good nigga really loudly.

Mainly the food, women and ambience tbh. Good thing about Toronto is their is basically no racism or even micro-agression so their is never really any friction between any of the races that live here
Kkkkkkkkkkkk the "women"
giphy (2).gif

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Is that why you Somalians murder each other?

Trending

Latest posts