Mukhtar Nuur was arrested for espionage. Allegedly he was a hired by UAE intelligence services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
After Somalia declared itself a non-aligned nation in the Gulf dispute the UAE hired Mukhtar Nuur to start spying for the country he grew up in.

H came to the attention of the Somali security agencies after Mr Nuur used a drone with a camera to fly over a shipments originating from Qatar.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
After Somalia declared itself a non-aligned nation in the Gulf dispute the UAE hired Mukhtar Nuur to start spying for the country he grew up in.

H came to the attention of the Somali security agencies after Mr Nuur used a drone with a camera to fly over a shipments originating from Qatar.
Not surprised.

He always looked suspicious with that large grin. Also he should chill with the constant Arabic.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

My supreme inner wisdom :gucciwhat::bell:

Walahi I wouldn't be surprised if that ain't the the charges. This dude went ham over Palestinian and Israeli conflict where he was calaacaling for folks who kicked him out their country. He always involved in Arab politics as if he can vote in their election. Pisses me the F off

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Let's get you a job with the government doling out propaganda

I'm sure they can withstand the scandals you will cause :icon lol:

Walahi they ain't got anyone remotely close to my propaganda talent. They call themselves government.

This is the all time Supreme talent in propaganda you must spew out lies in the overwhelming reality of the truth. Always mud the reality.

Fake and lies, he is good guy, I knew his wife Amal and her sister doctor Ayan had appeared at several Arabic Talk show. (They are anti tribalism, liberal, educated and patriot people). They were born in Kuwait.

He always promoted on his fb all things Arab if he was a citizen of their nation when they actually gave him nothing

their parents(mukhtar and his wife) were working in Gulf countries. He and his wife were born and raised in gulf, even till today their parents live in Gulf.

My supreme inner wisdom :gucciwhat::bell:

Walahi I wouldn't be surprised if that ain't the the charges. This dude went ham over Palestinian and Israeli conflict where he was calaacaling for folks who kicked him out their country. He always involved in Arab politics as if he can vote in their election. Pisses me the F off

:dead:

You can't go around slandering people like that

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
their parents(mukhtar and his wife) were working in Gulf countries. He and his wife were born and raised in gulf, even till today their parents live in Gulf.

His dad passed away a while back (Allah ya raxma)

So you're wrong

His dad passed away a while back (Allah ya raxma)

So you're wrong

I was talking about his mother and His wife Amal 's mum lives in Kuwait and her sister doctor ayan works there (married to white engineer ) I knew the family very well.

Seems like you were right but PLOT TWIST he was arrested because of UAE BEING AFRAID HE'S GOING TO EXPOSE THE SECRETS !

MAY ALLAH SWT bring his justice to that corrupt spek of dust .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts