Muhammad Was a Great Leader and a Genius Military Commander!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But not so much a great human being.

I should specify, I'm not a fan of judging individuals of the past with modern ideals. But so many people see him as an exemplar that is to be followed and imitated in all times and places. We all know very well the outcome of this mentality. Let's just leave Muhammad in the past, where he belongs, like all the other giants of the past that history has since rendered irrelevant.

Last edited:
But not so much a great human being.

I should specify, I'm not a fan of judging individuals of the past with modern ideals. But so many people see him as an exemplar that is to be followed and imitated in all times and places. We all know very well the outcome of this mentality. Let's just leave Muhammad in the past, where he belongs, like all the other giants of past that history has since rendered irrelevant.
Another dirty gaal :comeon:

images

So you think marrying children and stoning people to death is an acceptable behavior in 21st century?
I had this debate a hundred times and I'm tired of it. Any atheist in this website has to do a thread about bashing Islam, it's like all of you are one big hive mind

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
As long as these Mohammedans are not infringing upon human rights, they can revere whoever they like. That's the essence of a liberal democracy.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Ma'adallah, we will never abandon our master, our patron, our role model, our leader, our exemplar. The prototype man that The ancient God of the universe sent to us to teach us how to embed godliness in all aspects of life.

Ma'adallah, verily the kuffar wish that we become like them, devoid of any light, may God protect us from such a thing.

So irrelevant that you're making threads about Him(scw) 1500 years later:kodaksmiley:
Btw its Muhamad(PEACE BE UPON HIM) Put some respek on His(scw) Name:birdman:
I didn't say he is irrelevant. I do respect him for the great leader he was. He is right up there with Caesar and Genghis Khan. What I don't do is idolize him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts