Mudulood clan that lives in Jubbaland held a meeting today

They are Shiikhaal "joined Mudulood bc Loobage took all seats

Lugadheere told these lots that Mudulood doesn’t have any lands in JL and that they need to stop claiming Sheekhaal as Hawiye

:mjohreally:

8F716497-2868-49DE-ABBA-4F212D149EF0.jpeg

When they were part of Sheekhal. Reer ABDI SHEEKH. They live in Jilib but bc dark Shiikhaal has only 3 seats 2 looboge and 1 aw qudub they asked loobage to give them one and when they told them no "they joined mudulood"
Screenshot_20230204-231531.png

Jungle

VIP
Abdi Shiikh Maxamed Mudulood
Abdirahman Mudulood (Wacweeyteen)
Cise Mudulood (Ujeejeen)
Dalandoole Mudulood

They are first born of Mudulood. Not too many of them but they were present at 2020 Mudulood Conference. They live from Turdho to Kismaayo. I remember Ali Mahdi aun mentioning them a few times but other than that I dont know much about them.

When they were part of Sheekhal. Reer ABDI SHEEKH. They live in Jilib but bc dark Shiikhaal has only 3 seats 2 looboge and 1 aw qudub they asked loobage to give them one and when they told them no "they joined mudulood"
View attachment 252366
'Seats' kulaha What they gain from claiming Mudulood in an area with literally no Mudulood influence? They have always been there and fought under hiraab banner alongside sheikhal in Turdho.

If they were sheikhal they would of been. 5 today like reer ow hassan, gendershe etc.

Abdi Shiikh Maxamed Mudulood
Abdirahman Mudulood (Wacweeyteen)
Cise Mudulood (Ujeejeen)
Dalandoole Mudulood

They are first born of Mudulood. Not too many of them but they were present at 2020 Mudulood Conference. They live from Turdho to Kismaayo. I remember Ali Mahdi aun mentioning them a few times but other than that I dont know much about them.

'Seats' kulaha What they gain from claiming Mudulood in an area with literally no Mudulood influence? They have always been there and fought under hiraab banner alongside sheikhal in Turdho.

If they were sheikhal they would of been. 5 today like reer ow hassan, gendershe etc.
😂 this was stated in their website they also carry the name shiikhaal cabdi sheikh " waxaa jiray shirar badan oo ay ka qeyb galeen siyaasiyin mataleysay beesha cabdi sheekh hase ahaatee halkaasi kuqadeen sababo laxiriira (discrimination)ama faquuq"

"liiskii kala qeybsiga xubnaha beelaha soomaaliyeed ee ka qeyb galay shirkii dib uheshiisiinta ee ka dhacay muqdisho 2007 tirada ay heshay beesha shiikhaal iyo go aamadii ay soo saareen xubnahaas"

There was a reconciliation conference in Xamar invited all Shiikhaals except them so they gone to Ali Mahdi who gave them Mudulood CV 🤣🤣

Why claiming Mudulood? Since they have no rights in Shiikhaal they trying to get something under Mudulood and for protection. "MUDULOOD IN JL" IS THE PROOF HOW CAN THEY BE CONTROVERSIAL 🤣🤣

SOME OF THEIR COMMENTS WHO DISAGREE THAT THEY R MUDULOOD

Im not denying if you had some lost maxamed Mudulood they changed their abtirsi from Cabdi Sheikh cafifi ibnu faqi cumar to maxamed mudulod.

Screenshot_20230205-014252.jpg

Screenshot_20230205-014359.jpg

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
😂 this was stated in their website they also carry the name shiikhaal cabdi sheikh " waxaa jiray shirar badan oo ay ka qeyb galeen siyaasiyin mataleysay beesha cabdi sheekh hase ahaatee halkaasi kuqadeen sababo laxiriira (discrimination)ama faquuq"

"liiskii kala qeybsiga xubnaha beelaha soomaaliyeed ee ka qeyb galay shirkii dib uheshiisiinta ee ka dhacay muqdisho 2007 tirada ay heshay beesha shiikhaal iyo go aamadii ay soo saareen xubnahaas"

There was a reconciliation conference in Xamar invited all Shiikhaals except them so they gone to Ali Mahdi who gave them Mudulood CV 🤣🤣

Why claiming Mudulood? Since they have no rights in Shiikhaal they trying to get something under Mudulood and for protection. "MUDULOOD IN JL" IS THE PROOF HOW CAN THEY BE CONTROVERSIAL 🤣🤣

SOME OF THEIR COMMENTS WHO DISAGREE THAT THEY R MUDULOOD

Im not denying if you had some lost maxamed Mudulood they changed their abtirsi from Cabdi Sheikh cafifi ibnu faqi cumar to maxamed mudulod.

View attachment 252393
View attachment 252394
You literally make up things as you go along.

Cali Mahdi beenta aa ka sheegesid iska dhaaf. Dembiga aa meeshaan ka aruursatid maalin kasto ma dhowa, you and that boon tekniko :francis:

One of the reasons why JL is a Al-Shabaab stronghold. The low IQ cagdheer live on xaqdaro, look at them on this thread kkkkk. It will bite them in the arse no doubt, xaqa eebe is always delivered.

One of the reasons why JL is a Al-Shabaab stronghold. The low IQ cagdheer live on xaqdaro, look at them on this thread kkkkk. It will bite them in the arse no doubt, xaqa eebe is always delivered.

Sxb your fight is with @The Midlands not me
If JL is xaqdaro then what is HS? even the Degodia from Mandera got an Mp before the Native Bahgeri Ogaden community living in Hirshabelle

:mjcry:

Ama isbaaraley ahaw ama islaaxa ogolaw AUN abshir bacadle

Ama isbaaraley ahaw ama islaaxa ogolaw AUN abshir bacadle
Sxb your fight is with @The Midlands not me
If JL is xaqdaro then what is HS? even the Degodia from Mandera got an Mp before the Native Bahgeri Ogaden community living in Hirshabelle

:mjcry:

I fail to understand what this has to do with Hirshabelle. You are literally advocating for xaqdaro, now coping hard with buT bUt...lOoK at HirShabelle.

Mudlood were in Jubbaland 1930s during the Italian census a certified fact. And stop the cap no Ogaadeen in Hirshabelle, kulahaa Bah Geri. Both sides of Hirshabelle-DDS border is habited by Hirshabelle clans. Degodia got a seat through their Gugundhabe connections.

@SPMLegend why would I address that laangaab, he is a nobody in his native Jubba. Our beef is with the administration in Kismaayo not deluded cuqdadlow who has failed to secure his own xuquuq.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I fail to understand what this has to do with Hirshabelle. You are literally advocating for xaqdaro, now coping hard with buT bUt...lOoK at HirShabelle.

Mudlood were in Jubbaland 1930s during the Italian census a certified fact. And stop the cap no Ogaadeen in Hirshabelle, kulahaa Bah Geri. Both sides of Hirshabelle-DDS border is habited by Hirshabelle clans. Degodia got a seat through their Gugundhabe connections.

@SPMLegend why would I address that laangaab, he is a nobody in his native Jubba. Our beef is with the administration in Kismaayo not deluded cuqdadlow who has failed to secure his own xuquuq.
No Hawiye can stand alone this far south you were always marti in Jilib and Jamaame.

Ogaden wont reachover and rearrange seats in those districts. Until its liberated the status quo will likely remain.

Trending

Latest posts