Tucking_Fypo

ุณู„ุทู†ุฉ ู…ุฌุฑุชูŠู†
VIP
Galkayo nightlife booming thanks to the many new roads built and street lights installed:nvjpqts:
FB_IMG_1590501295662.jpg
FB_IMG_1590501299868.jpg
FB_IMG_1590501304096.jpg
FB_IMG_1590501310518.jpg
FB_IMG_1590501306337.jpg

Tucking_Fypo

ุณู„ุทู†ุฉ ู…ุฌุฑุชูŠู†
VIP
The youth of Goldogob have succeeded throug iska wax uu qabso to establish a fire brigade there, the honorable youth provided the platform needed for daaljoogs & qurbojoogs to come together for this fire brigade to become a reality complete with trained personnel and equipment mashallah :nvjpqts:

FB_IMG_1590867475733.jpg
FB_IMG_1590867455833.jpg
FB_IMG_1590867430455.jpg
FB_IMG_1590867432549.jpg

The Galdogob Brigade have 25 firefighters and many more have gained employent yet another successful project ccompleted with iiska wax uu qabso mindset, proud of the youth for stepping up mashallah and inshallah we will see more projects like this in Mudug
:2tjlv3e:

Last edited:

Tucking_Fypo

ุณู„ุทู†ุฉ ู…ุฌุฑุชูŠู†
VIP
Goldogob also made history with the first ever female fire chief in the horn welcome
:salute:
FB_IMG_1590869079188.jpg

FB_IMG_1590869075965.jpg

The fire gurmad also have a ambulance and medics and will be available 24/7.

FB_IMG_1590869385620.jpg

Tucking_Fypo

ุณู„ุทู†ุฉ ู…ุฌุฑุชูŠู†
VIP
Galkayo rapidly returning to its former glory with land and house prices doubling overnight hopefully the city will finally restart all the stalled projects like the main hospital, stadium, drainage systems and dry docks as part of Garacad-Galkayo-Goldogob project.

Tucking_Fypo

ุณู„ุทู†ุฉ ู…ุฌุฑุชูŠู†
VIP
Taliye Mumin the man behind Galkayos transformation the man who succeeded where many failed for a decade reer Mudug thank president Deni for appointing geesiga nugaaleed Commander Mumin :rejoice:

A veteran of Galgala alshabab wars, Suuj, Garmaal and Garacad operations made Taliye Mumin very effective fighting in fighting terrorists, His first week in Mudug he captured 27 shababs then 30 more + 4 high ranking amiirs in joint operations with Galmudugs Fiqi. He cleaned the city from thieves and robbers making Galkayo after sunset there have been no reports of robbery for a month.

FB_IMG_1592586717742.jpg
FB_IMG_1592584162500.jpg

Last edited:

Sol

?
Bit off-topic but I've always wondered what do the borders of Somalia actually look like? Is there barrier at all?

Farm

VIP
Bit off-topic but I've always wondered what do the borders of Somalia actually look like? Is there barrier at all?

Thereโ€™s no real border only at certain major trading or crossing points but itโ€™s mostly ungoverned space.

Last edited:

Manzana

๐’– ๐’š๐’’๐’˜๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’–๐’’๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’‡๐’™๐’’๐’Œ ๐’๐’š๐’’๐’‚. PIM.
Awesome. I look forward to the completion of this project.

Awesome. I look forward to the completion of this project.
The airport is gonna look as shit as every other shitty airport in Somalia beside Muqdisho. And im from galkacyo myself. The only reason that muqdisho look decent is that its foreign build. I know is not have to be big because Who beside somali's go to those places. But atleast build something that People can look at, or atleast look like an airport. Wallahi us somali's Are the funnest we find a small guuri with 2 rooms put a xalwo shop in the first. and a money transfer store in the next most somali's back home is already gonna call it an international mall.

The airport is gonna look as shit as every other shitty airport in Somalia beside Muqdisho. And im from galkacyo myself. The only reason that muqdisho look decent is that its foreign build. I know is not have to be big because Who beside somali's go to those places. But atleast build something that People can look at, or atleast look like an airport. Wallahi us somali's Are the funnest we find a small guuri with 2 rooms put a xalwo shop in the first. and a money transfer store in the next most somali's back home is already gonna call it an international mall.
images (9).jpeg

All you have seen is this in your xafaad Baraxley.

:ufdup: Its not like this everywhere

Trending