Mudug Caano Qabil Killing

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Ogaadens should kill the hg that live amongst them if hg want to play that game 🤷‍♂️ I doubt that will happen though
Nobodys confirmed this has anything to do with us.

We also dont typically play those games as we arent Hawiye or Elaay adjacent. The only time we give collective punishment is when clans rebel in SR.

Agaaaaah!!! Wtf! :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:A 13 year old!? Im not believing this shit HELL NO!
@CABDULWALI XASAN. @Homerlilian @Abaq @Removed @Flightboi @GeeljireGenius wtf is this?! They tortured a maskiin13 year old boy to death!? Walahi this is so alien to me how!?:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:We have seen qabiil on qabiil violence but not torturing kids to death! What kind of a man tortures a 13 year old to death specifically one who’s claiming to be Muslim and Somali? Because this isn’t Somali culture WHAT IN THE ACTUAL f*ck!? I’m not believing this bro I’m not I would rather ignore it.
iv been telling these low iq scum that shit doesnt work. This is whats waiting for somali youth soon

Yes it can.

It just hurts to admit this is the direct consequence of that sort of mindless myopic hatred, the same hatred most of you spend your time here promoting.

This is what it leads to; daily atrocities, a failed state, mass hunger, millions of idps & refugees, and every other ill you can think of.

Time to be real with ourselves man.
exactly lol. 30 whole years of bubbling hatred. not for a different people but your own. Now folks are trying to say its not tribalism.

Nobodys confirmed this has anything to do with us.

We also dont typically play those games as we arent Hawiye or Elaay adjacent. The only time we give collective punishment is when clans rebel in SR.
I doubt she is ogaaden or even daarood, we will find out soon though.