Mudane Xaaf “Never have I seen a weaker government than today”

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Thank you Mudane Xaaf for speaking facts, Culusow has setback this country decades

Jungle

VIP
When has Xaaf ever shown support for any sitting govt. Irrelevant old man will be back on his flight to Hargeisa by tomorrow :camby:

TekNiKo

VIP
When has Xaaf ever shown support for any sitting govt. Irrelevant old man will be back on his flight to Hargeisa by tomorrow :camby:
He never said this about Farmaajo but faataxa aan uu marno wadankeena dhib badan ba jiro :meleshame:

Jungle

VIP
He never said this about Farmaajo but faataxa aan uu marno wadankeena dhib badan ba jiro :meleshame:
Dowlad tan ka fcn Somalia weligeed soo ma marin, kawaran hee :ummhmm: Where do we go from here?

Xaaf had mentioned several times towards the end of Nabar iyo naxdins terms Farmaajo had to go or else he would dragged out of the villa. He could never say anything like that about Birmade HSM

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Waad ku xadgubtay the old man.

But you're right we’ve never had a better government :manny:

Awoowe Xaaf seems to forget his time in Galmudug

TekNiKo

VIP
Dowlad tan ka fcn Somalia weligeed soo ma marin, kawaran hee :ummhmm: Where do we go from here?

Xaaf had mentioned several times towards the end of Nabar iyo naxdins terms Farmaajo had to go or else he would dragged out of the villa. He could never say anything like that about Birmade HSM

Everything is fine

Jungle

VIP

Everything is fine
Indeed. These are minor issues compared to yours with Blackie. They're just mad that they havent got the special treatment they expected from HSM. They just want to be acknowledged by the president. Wax weyn ma ahan.

Indeed. These are minor issues compared to yours with Blackie. They're just mad that they havent got the special treatment they expected from HSM. They just want to be acknowledged by the president. Wax weyn ma ahan.
What flag is that can you provide some context please is it hirshabelle ?

TekNiKo

VIP
Nope we actually believe in JL and never declared our own state. They have completely seperated from HiirShabelle, I guess the useless cagaar flag only flies in Abgaal land now :mjohreally:

Cali jeyte will be humiliated like Xuud. History will repeat itself

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This man who turned a neighborhood called Baraxley into a multi town administration called Galnus. So he is possibly the best man to turn Galnus into Galmudug. I will listen to what he has to say.

Reading through these comments Somalia will never amount to anything, best government kulaha, these tribalists will support just about anybody 😁

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
HSM might be practicing nepotism and corruption is rife, but he is still elected president, for what purpose do you go against a newly elected president, its just to beg. Kulaha the government is weak, what was Galnus under Xaaf it was a fictional paper state.

Trending

Latest posts